How did Melbourne get so bad?

Remove this Banner Ad

haha yeah great trade Lethal would you like Grimes back

BTW thanks for McDonald, nice little kicker there for free

so you're happy with the trade for Jack Grimes then?

Either of you care to enlighten us as to when exactly Grimes was on Brisbanes list?

Ed: you're welcome to our castoff in JMac, not good enough to keep competing with our list of gun defenders yet will clearly be your best player.

Regarding OP....

Shit years of list management under Daniher, shit recruiting of recycled players and turning over each years list without any real direction. When Hawthorn cleared their list out under Clarkson you could see it would pay dividends, and it sure has. I remember thinking, Sh!t. Why don't we actually start again fresh and try to move in th right direction?

So we can all admit our last 4 or so years before Bailey were terrible from a recruiting perspective, and that is why our supporters are so excited about 2010 and beyond,with a good focus on youth and building a squad. But many a bit too keen and optimistic if you ask me....

Dammit.... too sensible for Bay 13?

Should we also compare with the full history of the Koalas, before the period of the Great Concession? Or would that just be unsporting ;)

I was speaking of the period between 2005-2009. Please point out in which of those seasons we've had concessions.

It's pretty simple really , losing had become acceptable.

Can you imagine the poor kids joining this club, where their supporters clap them off after a loss.

Tengrove and Scully are the new Tambling and Deledio.

Remove this Banner Ad

How did Melbourne get so bad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back