How do you pass the time waiting for September?

Remove this Banner Ad

🍐 I'm so happy 😁 I'm going for the best in life and it's a blessing and I know it's gonna take me years and months for it all the best and it's not a problem but I'm just trying my very very hard and hard for me I just need it I know it's going through but it's gonna

🍐 I'm so happy 😁 I'm going for the best in life and it's a blessing and I know it's gonna take me years and months for it all the best and it's not a problem but I'm just trying my very very hard and hard for me I just need it I know it's going through but it's gonna

Angry Impractical Jokers GIF by truTV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to hear from the Geelong fans about how they felt in their premiership window.
It is exhausting, because just when you think you're out, they pull you back in.

How to pass the time? Usually being entertained by show boating, chest beating displays from supporters of hopeful clubs. Then watching it all come crumbling down again.

It ain't much but it's honest work.

It is exhausting, because just when you think you're out, they pull you back in.

How to pass the time? Usually being entertained by show boating, chest beating displays from supporters of hopeful clubs. Then watching it all come crumbling down again.

It ain't much but it's honest work.
You think it's crumbling?

Nope, just loading up for the next leg of the journey to the flag.

Enjoying the ride.

You think it's crumbling?

Nope, just loading up for the next leg of the journey to the flag.

Enjoying the ride.

Say it with me now, 60-0 in a final, it’s all just part of the journey.

Nervous Fetal Position GIF by Big Brother

Say it with me now, 60-0 in a final, it’s all just part of the journey.

Nervous Fetal Position GIF by Big Brother
I don't know what game you're talking about.

I was there on Saturday and my whole bay (of Lions supporters) was pretty silent and nervous most of the second half. Except for me...

Outscored almost 2 to 1 in the second half. By a team of half-fit players with most of their best players bandaged up sitting in the stands. Crazy stuff from a 2024 grand final team.

Still, your guys have done better than last year's premiers.

I don't know what game you're talking about.

I was there on Saturday and my whole bay (of Lions supporters) was pretty silent and nervous most of the second half. Except for me...

Outscored almost 2 to 1 in the second half. By a team of half-fit players with most of their best players bandaged up sitting in the stands. Crazy stuff from a 2024 grand final team.

Still, your guys have done better than last year's premiers.

Chiefy if you want the moral victory and to count the second half as a flag for Carlton I'll allow it. Brisbane were really lucky to hang on and win. The Blues were all over us and I was scared. Guys like Motlop, Fantasia and Durdin send chills down my spine with their sublime skills and talent.

Re the bold, I don't want to be the one to break it to you, but I don't think Carlton can make the grand final this year. It'll be a tough ask.

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you pass the time waiting for September?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back