How far can GWS go this season?

How far can GWS go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn are no good. They are lucky to win the last 3 weeks. Should be 1 and 5.

Correct. The only reason they are not 1 and 5 is the umpires. If it wasnt for the apparent umpiring bias against them, they would already be in danger of missing finals.

Their numbers indicate that top 4 is easily within their reach. And with the fall away of Hawthorn and Freo, the injury problems of the Dogs and Eagles' inability to win away from home it's not like they have plenty of competition for a top 4 spot

This line you always bring out is just so silly.

Yeah like anyone (especially the likes of the struggling clubs) were gonna stand up to fight anything the AFL wants..
This line of blaming everyone else is so silly.

I mean if 16 clubs united and said no. We wouldnt of got them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consistency is the key for us now. If we fail to make the finals this year, it will be a big dissapointment to the club and the AFL.
Barring injury I think you're a lock for finals. Winning away games will be crucial.

I know we're meant to be rivals but I'm loving watching the rise of GWS. I like how you go about it...up to a point. Don't be getting between us and the cup or the relationship might sour.

I like how Griffin was a late out so they bring in Haynes sitting in the wings. Great depth and play good footy. Every chance to win a final this year

Remove this Banner Ad

How far can GWS go this season?

Back