How far can GWS go this season?

How far can GWS go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm one who believes you need a couple of seasons of finals under the belt before you're ready to challenge for a flag, but who really knows? Just imagine how good they'd be looking if Buddy Franklin had done the right thing and gone to GWS instead. :)
Not signing Buddy has been critical to the Giants success - as this allowed Mummy (the only player In our starting line-up who is irreplaceable) to go west.

If and when Mummy wins a flag with the Giants, the great irony is that Buddy will have made it all possible.

Not signing Buddy has been critical to the Giants success - as this allowed Mummy (the only player In our starting line-up who is irreplaceable) to go west.

If and when Mummy wins a flag with the Giants, the great irony is that Buddy will have made it all possible.

Hope Mummy stands up like 2012 if he can keep fit for a season to get there

Normally I would say teams that beat Hawthorn struggle to win the following week. Given we hardly gave a yelp all night, GWS still a good chance even with the travel factor considered.

Not taking anything away from GWS on Sat who gave us a bath.

Definitely play finals this year, unless injuries take a toll. Reckon they can win a final, especially if they get a home final, not sure they can win a final at the G, so can't see them progressing to a Prelim.

Had a misfortune of watching them on the weekend and by Christ they were impressive. If they can keep players fit and healthy, they'll win a flag inside 3years

Take a genuine scalp interstate and I'll start paying attention to all this hype. I'm backing the Dockers to roll them this week.
Not the Freo I saw Saturday. GWS have a deeper midfield than us and just scored 160+ against the 3peaters, if Freo got within 5 goals I'd be shocked.

If they stay healthy and don't fall away even half as much as last year they'll play finals and perhaps a win.

If they keep this form up then anything is possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

How far can GWS go this season?

Back