FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I didn't mind it either. Some peeps just wait for something to be bad in order to complain, when it wasn't really that bad...a bit like Community.

Wasn't my taste, thought it was a really boring episode and something they have done many MANY times before. I have actually enjoyed most of this season, but that last one just wasn't for me.

Community has had a poor start to the season, you have to admit that.

At this stage, anything other than revealing the mother is going to piss people off. Didn't see that much to bitch about. It was a little bit of a filler episode but it did give Lily a bit of an arc.

I always liked The Captain so was pleased on that account and perhaps he'll return in a few future episodes now Lily is working for him.

Meanwhile, only 72 days till the next (7th of 8 I think) slap! :D

At this stage, anything other than revealing the mother is going to piss people off. Didn't see that much to bitch about. It was a little bit of a filler episode but it did give Lily a bit of an arc.

I always liked The Captain so was pleased on that account and perhaps he'll return in a few future episodes now Lily is working for him.

Pretty much my feeling on that episode too.

The whole "Ted remembers stuff differently when he's high" thing was done much better when Ted and Marshall were wandering round the concert for two hours/two minutes.

Any episode with Ted high is always a plus for me, still dislike Lily though and for some reason Barney annoyed me that episode. I get he has the whole abandonment issue and is an attention seeker but it was quite overboard this time.

Like a lot of things with that show, I think it was done for a reason, and it will be probably be in build-up to the wedding.

Any episode with Ted high is always a plus for me, still dislike Lily though and for some reason Barney annoyed me that episode. I get he has the whole abandonment issue and is an attention seeker but it was quite overboard this time.
Seemed overboard and rushed. Barney is usually Captain Confidence and all it takes is a few minutes to get him to spill his deepest darkest fears of abandonment? Nah. Liked the episode otherwise but that seemed out of character for Barney.

Ted saying out loud what he thought was an internal monologue was hilarious, as was the high five with the waiter

Oh the high 5 was ripping, it had me in stitches everytime.

Yep that episode definitely convinced me that Barney and Robin won't end up getting married. How can you say that kind of womanising stuff to your fiance? And how he was going on about hooking up with other people? Definitely don't see Robin going through with the wedding and I hope she doesn't, otherwise she's completely pathetic.

The other stuff - meh. Can't believe we're still going on with the Lily and Art storyline. I think Alyson Hannigan is a great actress when she's doing the more serious stuff though. The less comedic stuff for her the better.

HIMYMWAB.jpg

" Turns out it was SPAM !!!!!"

Great return to form this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt notice while watching until I saw the above pic.. but does NPH have a long running endorsement deal with red bull or something?
Swear theres been plenty of episodes of him drinking the stuff randomly which doesnt add or contribute to the scene.. not that Im complaining, just curious.

Also I feel I may have appreciated the ep even more if I've actually watched Weekend at Berney's..

Didnt notice while watching until I saw the above pic.. but does NPH have a long running endorsement deal with red bull or something?
Swear theres been plenty of episodes of him drinking the stuff randomly which doesnt add or contribute to the scene.. not that Im complaining, just curious.
IIRC he is addicted to the stuff, and he drinks it so much that Red Bull gave him a lifetime's supply because of all the free advertising he gave them.

IIRC he is addicted to the stuff, and he drinks it so much that Red Bull gave him a lifetime's supply because of all the free advertising he gave them.

Haha really? Thats awesome.. lucky guy.
Its funny since Im pretty sure he's a bit of a health nut, been more than one occasion where I've seen him post pics of his meals on twitter and its always some healthy looking salad or whatever.. and yet he drinks gallons of this sugar loaded, heavily caffeinated drink!

Haha really? Thats awesome.. lucky guy.
Its funny since Im pretty sure he's a bit of a health nut, been more than one occasion where I've seen him post pics of his meals on twitter and its always some healthy looking salad or whatever.. and yet he drinks gallons of this sugar loaded, heavily caffeinated drink!
So bad for you as well. Apparently he drinks a lot on set for energy, would imagine he curbs that at home.

Ew, means he would be drinking warm redbull then if he drinks it slowly..

I only have energy drinks when I need energy fast anyway, so slamming them down quick is the way to go. Sipping them slowly to give you sustained energy throughout the day sounds like he's too dependant on the stuff.

HIMYM is back today after a little break, at what point this season do you think we will meet the mother

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back