FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The last 5 mins saved it for me.

I'd find it ironic if it was Mischa Barton as the mother, get her and Rachael Bilson back in a show together.

Get Sandy Cohen to do another cameo as the professor and it'd pretty much be The OC again :p

Also, did you read somewhere that Mischa Barton might be playing the mother? Link?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would argue that, apart from the Playbook, season 5 was the worst season of the show. 6 was pretty solid, with the Marshall's dad arc, Barney finding his dad and the Zoey romance had some pretty good material, like the Blitz and the Captain. 7 was alright, without many outstanding episodes, but I still don't think it reached the nadir of season 5.

I reckon it was the same as Friends. First 3 seasons great, 4th season it went downhill very quickly, and 5th season onwards has been extremely ordinary.

We're all gonna look back on this show in 10 years and wonder why we kept watching.

I reckon it was the same as Friends. First 3 seasons great, 4th season it went downhill very quickly, and 5th season onwards has been extremely ordinary.

We're all gonna look back on this show in 10 years and wonder why we kept watching.
To find out who the mother finally is.

Do you really care any more? I don't. I basically just watch out of loyalty to the characters, which I know is stupid but I do it anyway.

If I came across these current seasons on TV today, there is no way I would bother with it. I'd be more likely to watch Rules of Engagement or some shit like that.

I would argue that, apart from the Playbook, season 5 was the worst season of the show. 6 was pretty solid, with the Marshall's dad arc, Barney finding his dad and the Zoey romance had some pretty good material, like the Blitz and the Captain. 7 was alright, without many outstanding episodes, but I still don't think it reached the nadir of season 5.

I liked a lot of season 5, girls v suits was good.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back