FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

HIMYM is back today after a little break, at what point this season do you think we will meet the mother
It'll feel like a gyp, but I can see them teasing and not showing her face and possibly not hearing her voice. I'm not expecting something until next season.

I think they're aware how bad their product has become. I know I wouldn't be the only one who stopped watching as soon as they reveal who the mother is. They will definitely drag it out into next season. They'd be really stupid not to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loved the references to Dancer's Hip and Robots vs Wrestlers.

edit. And Coat-check girl! Love it when they bring these references into it.

edit 2. And that's why I love this show and will defend it to the death. It's that sort of episode that means this show is a step above what other shows of this type can produce - how it jump seamlessly from comedy to dramatic without seeming too jarring.

Good episode. Lots of people still throwing the mother or Ted dying theory around with the wanting more time speech. Also 20 years from now Barney was married. So either Barney and robin work or we get a new relationship arc for Barney.

Or a crappy Barney met his wife update at th end

Took what seemed a groan-worthy premise and turned it into something that totally surprised me. The show is at it's best when it focuses on Ted.

The bit with him and his wife at the end was seemingly a future Ted wishing he didn't have to suffer what seems to be a very lonely existence.

Not liking all the sad theory's going around seen one about Barney being dead in the future which is why future ted always refers to him in past tense unlike he does to the others, and there's a fair few other things in the theory I read.

Not liking all the sad theory's going around seen one about Barney being dead in the future which is why future ted always refers to him in past tense unlike he does to the others, and there's a fair few other things in the theory I read.

Ted was seeing "20 years from now Barney" in April 2013, suggests to me he's still alive in 2030 when Old Ted is narrating.

Average once again. A lot of the Eps this season have been decent enough bu not fantastic. Then each one seems to have one or two parts in it that make you think. This is building to something amazing.

I thought the Robin Marshall thing had a few laughs.

And the Billy Joel Harmony at the end. BRILLIANT

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back