FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

you'd think since they said it was 56 hours till the wedding they'd have the actual wedding in one of the first few eps of next season, but often they skip back and forth from the actual timeline so i wouldn't be surprised.

Actually looking at it now, the last two episodes have been "Something Old" and "Something New", so it seems logical for the first two eps of the last season to be "Something Borrowed" & "Something Blue". So, maybe the first two dealing with the wedding.

Actually looking at it now, the last two episodes have been "Something Old" and "Something New", so it seems logical for the first two eps of the last season to be "Something Borrowed" & "Something Blue". So, maybe the first two dealing with the wedding.
According to the interview Carter and Bays gave yesterday, the entire final season is going to cover the 56 hours before the wedding.

I am officially done with this show.

It's just going to be excruciatingly painful watching one weekend of Ted/Barney/Robin angst play out for an entire season.

Hard to see the humour getting any better by placing themselves in such a restricted situation as well.

They did Something Borrowed and Something Blue when Marshall and Lilly got married.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My theory is the series will end in two ways:

- Ted will meet the mother, as title of the show

- The show will end as it started, with a proposal

Krirsten and her husband were hilarious.
You familiar with the actors? Both are pretty funny and in great shows that you should be watching if you're not already.
Krirsten is from Happy Endings which is an absolute cracker of a show. Her boyfriend is Keegan from Key & Peele.

Has how I met your mother always had a laugh track? Just watching it now and it is really off putting. Can't remember it being this bad :confused:

Has how I met your mother always had a laugh track? Just watching it now and it is really off putting. Can't remember it being this bad :confused:

Always had, sometimes it's just a lot more noticeable. I think it changes from season to season and even during the season depending on the angle the episode is looking to go in.

According to the interview Carter and Bays gave yesterday, the entire final season is going to cover the 56 hours before the wedding.

I am officially done with this show.

just reading that same thing. he did say there will be frequent flash forwards and flash backs, (as well as an entire episode dedicated to slap bet!!!), so I think they can still conceivably pull it off. Although I definitely see the concern.

FYI

Last season, How I Met Your Mother teased out its entire premise and revealed the mother of Ted’s children, which left some wondering about how the next season will play out, seeing as we don’t need to worry about who the mystery gurl of Ted’s dreams is. The panel revealed that the upcoming and final season 9 will take place over one weekend during Robin and Barney’s wedding: "Everyone is heading off to this wedding, and we sort of have this new framework," said Bays. "We want to stress the word 'framework,' because we don't want people to think there [will be] four hours of flower arranging. We're always going to be flashing back and flashing forward. Decades will span over the course of this weekend" said co-creator Carter Bays. There's also going to be an entire episode dedicated to the recurrent "Slap Bet".

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back