FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Has how I met your mother always had a laugh track? Just watching it now and it is really off putting. Can't remember it being this bad :confused:

Yeah, it's just way more noticeable now because it's not very funny anymore, it wasn't as noticeable when you were actually laughing as well.

If the first two episodes are anything to go by, I think they'll be fine with the structure they've set up. Good to see the Mother playing a major role in the show, whilst Wayne Brady is always great.

Yeh not too bad. I think the 56 hr story arc is gonna get old real quick. I just want them to fast-track the season- finish by December?

I liked the Mother's role

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good start! Let's hope it continues but as others have said it may have to much filler.

Love the Mother - fits in awesome.

So here we go - I have a little theory about Ted/Robin/The Mother

Remember the first episode? Ted meets Robin and tells her he loves her straight off the bat and gets freaked.

Ted will do the same thing with the Mother - except the reaction will be the opposite of Robin's. Either that or she'll tell him that she loves him. They've gone to lengths to explain how alike they are, so maybe she's as impulsive as he is in that regard.

That'll explain how he can meet her, fall in love with her, have a kid with her etc all by 2015. That's my theory anyway.

He doesn't actually meet the mother until after the wedding though right? So she might play a decent part in the season but they probably wont actually meet til the last few episodes

Yep, they nailed that casting. I know many people (including myself) though she looked like a cross between Robin and Lily, but I reckon I'll soon forget it.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the Marshall road trip. I've already seen Planes, Trains & Automobiles and don't really want to see it again...

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back