How long till Jonathan Brown gets suspended again?

how many weeks till he does something stupid

• 1 week

Votes: 15 21.4%

Votes: 6 8.6%

Votes: 7 10.0%

Votes: 5 7.1%

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 10+

Votes: 21 30.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it very well could be sooner, and that it wont take much for him to lose it, he is a sad little man, and one i dont think deserves to be playing footy anymore. He is the opposite of what footy is about and shouldnt be allowed to return to the game.

hille is sexy said:
I think it very well could be sooner, and that it wont take much for him to lose it, he is a sad little man, and one i dont think deserves to be playing footy anymore. He is the opposite of what footy is about and shouldnt be allowed to return to the game.

Jeez thats a bit harsh don't you think i mean its not like the man killed someone :confused:

Ten Ton Hammer said:
Jeez thats a bit harsh don't you think i mean its not like the man killed someone :confused:

Yeah but he likes to pick on little boys like Darren Hulme.
Ohh you big tough man Jonathan!!!

eddiesmith said:
I hope the first week he comes out and absolutely smashes his opponent wearing no5. Now that would be awesome

You mate are truely a dumb piece of dog shyte, but then when you follow a team like collingwood your bound to be!!!

Go BUCKLEY you ferral!

Envious, much?

Maybe it's because he's a good sight more valuable than any of the Essendon players, who, might I remind you bred such thugs as Billy Duckworth, Michael Long, David Calthorpe, Roger Merrett (particularly before he went to Brisbane), and more recently players like Lloyd (tribunal record speaks for itself), Mark 'the Sniper' Johnson and Dustin Fletcher (clumsy my @rse, over used excuse).

It really depends what team revs him up.

While he usally plays good mad, he gets a bit to mad...if the first week someone makes him mad i am sure after a while he would let it go, he can't help it. It just happens wit hhim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hille is sexy said:
Yeah but he likes to pick on little boys like Darren Hulme.
Ohh you big tough man Jonathan!!!
Brown has got more talent then the whole Essendon side put together and i just know you would take him with open arms right now at Essendon

nicho_magic said:
he is coming back soon and i am thinking it will roughly be another 5 weeks before he does something stupid again. maybe even less your thoughts.
why are you guys always having a go at him. hes a very good player for a champion team. in the words of bomber thompson "leave him alone"

shiva25 said:
Brown has got more talent then the whole Essendon side put together and i just know you would take him with open arms right now at Essendon

To you talent means being doped up on drugs, so ok then, yeah he has HEAPS of talent
:rolleyes:

hille is sexy said:
To you talent means being doped up on drugs, so ok then, yeah he has HEAPS of talent
:rolleyes:

You just opitimise idiocy.

I mean, I can take bias and I can take the occassional off-handed comment, but you're an idiot.

And before you ask - no, I'm not a Lions supporter, but I know a good footballer when I see one.

I'm not bagging Jonathan Brown or anything but i think he will get suspended again. A man that has a short fuse will always have a short fuse. That is the only weakness in his game, he is sucked in too easily.

shiva25 said:

Stupidest post ive had to read in a long time.

Oh yeah i forgot, Brown has so much more talent than Hirdy... I mean... Just have a look at him.

Of course we'd take him with open arms (and then trade him for that fast midfielder we need.)
Great player, Bad temper.

Talent wise..... Get your hand off it.

Poison said:
You just opitimise idiocy.

I mean, I can take bias and I can take the occassional off-handed comment, but you're an idiot.

And before you ask - no, I'm not a Lions supporter, but I know a good footballer when I see one.

Speaking of idiots... Seen a mirror lately?

Ljp86 said:
I'm not bagging Jonathan Brown or anything but i think he will get suspended again. A man that has a short fuse will always have a short fuse. That is the only weakness in his game, he is sucked in too easily.

Riiiight. Well I am guessing that the Lions aren't going to tolerate his "short fuse" anymore and people can and sometimes do change.

first game back he will slug kepler bradley or one of the johnson brothers maybe even mcphee. if u could bet on him to get suspended first game back i would, but i reckon the odds would be 1.10 or around that :p

Remove this Banner Ad

How long till Jonathan Brown gets suspended again?

Back