How many Flags have you won as a supporter????

Remove this Banner Ad

And why didn't you answer the question of the thread? Doughnuts loser :p

And I have seen more premiership wins for Hawthorn than West Coast and Brisbane combined. :p The hole just keeps getting deeper :p

So what's sadder? Is it:

A: Admitting how old you are.
B: Thinking you belong along side supporters of recent winning teams.
C: Trying to ignore current mediocrity by living in the past.

Go on people, give it a go. Here’s a hint…there are no wrong answers.

Hehehehe...Hawthorn fans...good on them.

So what's sadder? Is it:

What's sad is you haven't seen one doughnut boy :p

You are the biggest loser good bye :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Premiership is a Premiership is a Premiership!

What the.....?

Folks have been talking about THEIR club's flags. No one said anything about it being competition specific Aristotel. The post above Pred talks about Swan Districts with 4, yet you skip that one and focus on a club with such a Glorious past that yours could only dream of!!

One Premiership in 50 years? Now that's deluded.

Re: A Premiership is a Premiership is a Premiership!

What the.....?

Folks have been talking about THEIR club's flags. No one said anything about it being competition specific Aristotel. The post above Pred talks about Swan Districts with 4, yet you skip that one and focus on a club with such a Glorious past that yours could only dream of!!

One Premiership in 50 years? Now that's deluded.

I'm just sick of some Port supporters, not all, but some that try to pass off these B-Grade flags as fair dinkum premierships. It's just not right. As I've said before, Port's history is impressive, but irrelivent.
Christ you're not even the same organisation anymore!

If Port have 35 flags, then the Bulldog's have 10. Did you know that they won 9 premierships in the VFA prior to joining the VFL/AFL?
You don't often hear them crapping on about them though do you?.....I guess it comes down to self respect.

By the way, how is Collingwood's 1 premiership in 50 years a delusion? I think you might be wanting a different phrase. I know English can be hard, but keep at it and ask an adult if you get confused.:thumbsu:

So what's sadder? Is it:

Stop craping on and answer the question of the thread................................... dougnut boy.

Melbourne supporters....................you got to laugh.

Typical Aristotel, you can't even answer my question, choosing instead to spout off more anti Port Adelaide rhetoric. Have a go at the Brisbane supporter talking about reserves Flags, or the West Perth poster with 3 Flags also won in a so called "inferior" competition.

This thread is about just that, club Premierships. Whether they be Footscray in the VFA or Seaton Ramblers in Amature League. It all makes for interesting reading.... unless of course you're nothing but a Vic centric moron?

PAFC est 1870, formerly the Magpies, now the Power. That means all the 34 Flags won prior to 1996 are part of our club history. The only premiership relevant to the AFL is the one in 2004 but it doesn't change the fact that my club has won 35 Flags.

I'll at least have the balls to answer you. "Deluded" refers to Collingwood supporters constantly carping on about how great their club is, but have achieved jack shyte in recent history.

Finally, , you asked about using a different phrase? How 'bout this one.....
BITE ME!!

I'm just sick of some Port supporters, not all, but some that try to pass off these B-Grade flags as fair dinkum premierships. It's just not right. As I've said before, Port's history is impressive, but irrelivent.
Christ you're not even the same organisation anymore!

If Port have 35 flags, then the Bulldog's have 10. Did you know that they won 9 premierships in the VFA prior to joining the VFL/AFL?
You don't often hear them crapping on about them though do you?.....I guess it comes down to self respect.

By the way, how is Collingwood's 1 premiership in 50 years a delusion? I think you might be wanting a different phrase. I know English can be hard, but keep at it and ask an adult if you get confused.:thumbsu:

Aristotle was a man of genius, enlightenment and brilliance. You are a clown. Please change your username as you are the opposite of what it represents.

Aristotle was a man of genius, enlightenment and brilliance. You are a clown. Please change your username as you are the opposite of what it represents.

My user-name is an anagram. Notice the spelling. It has nothing to do with dead genius' from ancient Greece.

Now please change your user-name, as 'Papa' would suggest that you're a man....

Can claim 4...and remember each day very well.

Was nearly 9 in '84 and I remember Dad being in tears, with him having seen the '68 loss, the relief was there for all to see.
12 months later and it was like a huge party.
Come '93, and being a year 12 student at the time, you can just imagine what that was like!
And as for 2000, well, what can you say...WOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

How many Flags have you won as a supporter????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back