How much will Geelong win by

Remove this Banner Ad

Wet and windy? Geelong by 120.

303368_102508899886625_100003825453185_9846_544297407_n.jpg

:thumbsu:

I actually feel for Melbourne supporters (for some reason) getting their hopes up because this won't be pretty.

This is the ultimate no-lose situation. Absolutely no pressure on us whatsoever going into this match. And anyone who thinks after what happened last year, we won't be giving it a monstrous crack, is outside their mind.

If anyone in our playing group even contemplated anything less, Neeld would get medieval on them.

Anyone who thinks it'll be anything like last year, is only kidding themselves.

but the Cats haven't been playing anyone as bad

And we've had the same level of opposition as Geelong did over the last two weeks. Possibly stronger.

While our midfield has achieved more than theirs in all areas except disposal efficiency.

If Melbourne lose by 60+ points and Hawkins kicks 4 or more you change your avatar to Tom Scully in a GWS jumper

No son, you won't be getting me into that. You're the one who put your neck on the line here. I've made no such commitment.

And the fact it involves GW$ negates even the slightest possibility. I don't recognise GW$ as a club. Never have, never will.

Won't be risking even a 1% chance myself when it involves GW$. The risk is entirely on you.

No son, you won't be getting me into that. You're the one who put your neck on the line here. I've made no such commitment.

And the fact it involves GW$ negates even the slightest possibility. I don't recognise GW$ as a club. Never have, never will.

Won't be risking even a 1% chance when it involves GW$.

Yea i thought so! you talk your side up like their a chance and pretend to be all confident, but when push comes to shove...........you act like F*(&^%$

images

Run along now, we never thought you we're serious from the outset.

Tummy Porkins will have a field-day against the Dees defense and the Handbaggers will win by plenty.

HOLY CRAP!
I know I've barely been here for 2 minutes but thats the first time Bosk has said ANYTHING remotely nice about the Cats... oh wait...... "Tummy Porkins" (I prefer Tubby Porkins BTW), almost had me mate. :thumbsu:;)

Yea i thought so! you talk your side up like their a chance yada yada yada

Did you see me even hint at engaging in a bet myself?

Son, you're the one who jumped in and made weird, sweeping and specific pronouncements. I've simply said that we had a real chance, for various reasons.

I've never done any sort of Bay bet myself since I've been here, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I even vaguely contemplate it when it involves GW$.

Again, the sweeping and extreme pronouncements are yours, so the neck on the line is yours. Bluster will not avail you :D

Did you see me even hint at engaging in a bet myself?

Son, you're the one who jumped in and made weird, sweeping and specific pronouncements. I've simply said that we had a good chance, for various reasons.

I've never done any sort of Bay bet myself since I've been here, and it'll be a cold day in hell before I even vaguely contemplate it when it involves GW$.

Again, the sweeping and extreme pronouncements are yours, so the neck on the line is yours. Bluster will not avail you :D

So wont put money where your mouth is? ironic since your teamis likely to be doing the same come Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very insightful call here :thumbsu:

I also think we've got a real chance in this match, but I definitely wouldn't put money on it.

We're already a stronger contested marking team, and doing better in the clearances. Over the last couple of weeks, we've been better in tackle count and contested ball as well. All areas which will be absolutely crucial on Saturday.
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-r*ped.jpg

Hehe... I knew someone'd post that pic eventually
tZUx8.gif

There are signs the Dees are coming back from the brink, but the Cats will put them to the sword.

Later in the year though a couple of teams will get found out taking them for granted.

Sorry Dees, couldn't help myself - the music at the ground will be this:

Deliv-banjo.jpg

Or perhaps this little picture is apt for the Melbourne team.

you_gonna_get_raped_retro.jpg

I watched them last weekend. They were hard at the ball & for much of the match remained in touch.

If they bring that intensity to the game, Geelong may squib it. Geelong seems to be a shadow of their former glory.

So matching it for most of the match with St.Kilda is supposed to be some kind of achievement is it, even though a 17yo schoolgirl was able to bring the club to their knees 18 months ago?

Also, when was the last time Geelong squibbed anything?

Remove this Banner Ad

How much will Geelong win by

Remove this Banner Ad

Back