Social Science How Old Are You?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just curious what the general age demographic amongst Bigfooty users is?
I am guessing it is 26-32, lets see...

I'm 24 years old

So after what, 4 pages, we have 4(?) people in the age range you suspected would be most prevelant. I would have thought 18 to 24, as a lot of uni students would use the site to procrastinate. Then the 35 years+, those that are comfortble in their jobs, know their positions well and can get away with spending an hour or so a day on bigfooty

How does it feel? i am dreading it as i will be officially mid 20's (September 26)
My birthday falls on the GF once every 10 years haha

30 though that is the truly scary one!

Ha ha . You just wait. You wake up in the morning feeling parts of your body you never knew you had. And during the day, your body keeps reminding you about these parts you never knew you had .

25 is fine. I've been through a lot since high school, and moved interstate from parents about 7 years ago. 25 sounds about right. As long as you feel the age is appropriate, it's not an issue.

I guess there is the physical peak thing, the sense that time is running out in terms of looks and physical capability. But I don't really think about it that much.

30 does sound a bit different though. Like you are getting closer to middle age than your teens. Eek!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milestone birthdays don't change much apart from the number at the start your age, and there's no point sweating on them because short of topping yourself, which I think we all agree would be a bit drastic, there is precisely f*** all you can do to avoid them.

Milestone birthdays don't change much apart from the number at the start your age, and there's no point sweating on them because short of topping yourself, which I think we all agree would be a bit drastic, there is precisely f*** all you can do to avoid them.
Exactly. Embrace it.

24 is the beginning of your mid 20s.

Yeah true, i suppose i do feel my age now.
I got parenthood out of the way early, probably won't have anymore though.
My daughter was born when i was 21, although it wasn't planned =P
A lot of people i know don't have kids until late 20's, early 30's

Remove this Banner Ad

Social Science How Old Are You?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back