Social Science How Old Are You?

Remove this Banner Ad

My old high school was in the headlines yesterday for a stabbing incident. The stabber in question was only born around the time I started at that high school, and I'm only 25.

It's weird to think that in a few years, no high school student would have been born in the 20th century, or before the Sydney Olympics. Creepy lol.

Similar to that, some of the kids born in the year I finished Uni will be starting Uni themselves this year :eek:

For real?

I don't know why but whenever i saw you posting on the North board i thought you were 40-50.
Probably because there are quite a few old-timers there =P

Haha, I guess I'll take that as a compliment. ;)

My old high school was in the headlines yesterday for a stabbing incident. The stabber in question was only born around the time I started at that high school, and I'm only 25.

It's weird to think that in a few years, no high school student would have been born in the 20th century, or before the Sydney Olympics. Creepy lol.
The past is another country.

An event like 9/11 is as remote to them as the JFK assassination or the moon landing are to me. (Or as the fall of the Berlin Wall is to most of you!)

Pre parents birth = ancient history (ie. Melbourne Olympics, WWII might as well be Ancient Rome)
Parents birth-My birth = remote history (basically the entire Cold War)
Post birth-awareness of the world = relatable history (say up till the mid-late 90s)
awareness-now = life

What's everyone's three best years of there life been?
Currently 28, the best years 19 - 23. Seems like so long ago now, not to say the past 5 have been bad, but the mix of independence, money and freedom are a tough treble to pass from those days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah sure am

13-19 - 11
20-25 - 28
26-32 - 12
33-39 - 4
40-49 - 2
50+ - 2

Well early & mid twenties wins hands down :)
Surely Chief would have some statistics at his disposal?

I first used bigfooty when I was 22, cant for the life of me remember my username though. Probably a good thing, I was more likely than not a worse poster than I am now.
Well, that can't be true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Social Science How Old Are You?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back