How pathetic is this....

Remove this Banner Ad

MickZu said:
Are WC supporters quickly becoming the biggest sore losers of all time :confused:

I thought Collingwood supporters were bad after their 02' gf lost. But the Pie fans have got nothing on the eagleboys. They should change their name to WC Whingers.

Good one bozo. Whats this got to do with the GF loss? Sweet FA. At least get your accusations of trolling right next time.

the simple fact is that WC lost the premeirship after sitting on top for 21 rounds. time to admit they choked when it mattered most

UNIT said:
At least my club shows signs of development. We are going somewhere. Johnny Worsfold took over a list in FAR worse shape then Cuddles did (at the same time) and guess what, he has got us within four points of a premiership, whilst you morons are still losing home games to Hawthorn and then wondering why you didnt make the finals.

What a sad lot the life of a Dockers supporter must be.

As long as the GF is played at the MCG , We will win one before your lot, Unit.

In another post I likened your lot this year to a team dominating play and not being able to kick a score.

Our lot are the opposition that after being under severe pressure are going to race down the field and kick a goal.

Uncle Harry said:
very clever...port are the biggest bunch of ****s ive seen...where did they finish in 2005? after winning a grand final...PATHETIC
It wasn't an insightful comment from her, but remind me again how many grand finals Freo. have won in the AFL with two extra years on Port ? Fremantle fans should NEVER bring grand finals into baggings of other clubs till they actually win one.

RIPPER_46 said:
As long as the GF is played at the MCG , We will win one before your lot, Unit.

In another post I likened your lot this year to a team dominating play and not being able to kick a score.

Our lot are the opposition that after being under severe pressure are going to race down the field and kick a goal.

Good one mate. Jag a couple of wins at the MCG and suddenly a side that has played one losing final is gonna win a premiership before the side that missed out on the 2005 flag by four points.

Make the finals next year pal. Then you can talk about being in a position to win a premiership.

Pessimistic said:
It took the kangaroos 50 years since debut to score a flag.

No doubt freo will beat that.

Theyll have to survive for 50 years first. Eventually the supporters as mentally challenged as they are, will jump off. Then the sponsors will jump off. Then the money will dry up. Then the Dockers will die.
Perhaps then Freo can have the footy club it deserves, and blokes like John Todd, Doig and co will be able to go to their graves with some pride intact.

UNIT said:
At least my club shows signs of development. We are going somewhere. Johnny Worsfold took over a list in FAR worse shape then Cuddles did.
Youve got to be kidding right?

The_Eagles said:
fremantle dockers fans and players get cut so easy..just tell em how much better the eagles are

SOFT

We weren't whinging about about rough play in a footy match!

Unit, if the Eagles had of won you'd be talking your usual crap on here within seconds of hearing the news. Go have a cry in your giant pillow mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MickZu said:
Are WC supporters quickly becoming the biggest sore losers of all time :confused:

I thought Collingwood supporters were bad after their 02' gf lost. But the Pie fans have got nothing on the eagleboys. They should change their name to WC Whingers.
or West Coast Seconds

stylor said:
We weren't whinging about about rough play in a footy match!

Unit, if the Eagles had of won you'd be talking your usual crap on here within seconds of hearing the news. Go have a cry in your giant pillow mate!

go read the back page of THE WEST UNIT, Johnny couldnt even wait till the end of the match....not freo's fault WC cant handle the pressure

Uncle Harry said:
go read the back page of THE WEST UNIT, Johnny couldnt even wait till the end of the match....not freo's fault WC cant handle the pressure

I dont blame him. Dockers supporters are loving it, but objectively if we went into that game with the express intention of injuring blokes you would be pxxxx too.

RIPPER_46 said:
Sooky John should have thought of that when He sent Chick out to "teach them a lesson" that sparked the fight.

Crowley started it and we all know it. If we choose to respond then fair enough. You set the tone.

UNIT said:
I dont blame him. Dockers supporters are loving it, but objectively if we went into that game with the express intention of injuring blokes you would be pxxxx too.
But it was OK to do in the first half a dozen Western Derbies.
Pot...Kettle...HeathBlack

nurries said:
But it was OK to do in the first half a dozen Western Derbies.
Pot...Kettle...HeathBlack

Western Derbies are fair game. Not some meaningless hit and giggle game at the end of the season moron. Yeah lets just send Michael Embley out to pop Pav's ACL shall we... :thumbsu: Thats the scenario Dockers supporters are endorsing.

nurries said:
And you still lost the fight

Some fight. Besides do you need reminding who we were missing in that game? The real 'fight' was the last Derby and we all know the overwhelming physicality the Dockers brought out for that one dont we.

UNIT said:
Truly pathetic.

No,this is truly pathetic

The Age said:
West Coast coach John Worsfold lost his customary cool during the western derby against Fremantle in London on Saturday, when he stormed into the Dockers' coach's box to complain about rough tactics

Did Worsfold,who is well known for this on field thuggery,think he was coaching the E-girls netball team ?

Remove this Banner Ad

How pathetic is this....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back