How pathetic is this....

Remove this Banner Ad

D/MoN said:
Wrong again, Queenie.

'Wooser' saw what happened, saw his mate on the turf, didn't check to see if he was OK, walked straight passed Ablett, manned up on someone, the ball got thrown in, and play resumed.

Some WA footy hero.

Check the tape again gumby. Ablett cleans up Pike. Worsfold sees Pike on ground, and 'mans up' on Ablett, his direct opponent. So what if he didnt immedeatly floor Ablett. Given the fact the ball was in Geelongs fwd pocket and all the momentum was with the Cats at that stage in the game, it would of been moronic to go and do something stupid. In the end Worsfold shut Ablett down and WC won the flag. THAT was the square up.

For you to be calling Johnny Worsfold, a man who gave and took hits from the hardest men of his era (Brereton, Grinter etc) 'Wooser' simply illustrates you have absolutely no idea what your fxxxxxx talking about.

UNIT said:
Check the tape again gumby. Ablett cleans up Pike. Worsfold sees Pike on ground, and 'mans up' on Ablett, his direct opponent. So what if he didnt immedeatly floor Ablett. Given the fact the ball was in Geelongs fwd pocket and all the momentum was with the Cats at that stage in the game, it would of been moronic to go and do something stupid. In the end Worsfold shut Ablett down and WC won the flag.

For you to be calling Johnny Worsfold, a man who gave and took hits from the hardest men of his era (Brereton, Grinter etc) 'Wooser' simply illustrates you have absolutely no idea what your fxxxxxx talking about.

What a wacko! Your first par basically repeats what I said.

What would you refer: 'Wooser' or (alleged) Sledger of the Dead? Take your pick.

theorangeapple said:
Ahh yes...docker fans are always good for a laugh.

The ironic thing is, I do rate their list. Its nearly as strong as ours, except the dockers always find a way to ******** things up. Everytime.

I would also like to know how you choke when you lose by 4pts in a granfinal. When its that sort of margin, its luck more than anything else. If you are going to say we choked by going back to round 3 and say "oh yeh..the eagles were on top then, dahhhh that means that choked" then I might go back afew seasons when they got a St Kilda like run of draft picks due to their inherant mediocrity. What have those draft picks yielded, ONE finals spot- EVER...IN THE WHOLE CLUBS HISTORY. The dockers are in no position to pay out on any club. At one time or another, they have managed to botch every facet of a footy club. They are unprofessional, weak minded and down right soft.

I am very sorry, obviously beacuse I support Fremantle i can not be critical of anything the Mighty West Coast Eagles have done.

All I can say is, WC were very very lucky this year and I am thoughly enjoying all of you thinking,
- that a premiership is a formality in the future.
- you young players are actually good, they are made to look good when judd, cousins and cox are around
- you are going to win a brass razoo without one dominant key forward

Dockerland is purely satirical and obviously is plucking feathers.
There are problems at Fremantle and we can all see that.
Public relations is a huge huge problem, there is little good feeling with the media and they don't care to stick the boots in.

I am e

UNIT said:
On field thuggery? What like that 'God' who stuck an elbow in Don Pykes head one sunny day in 1992?. Woosha was a hard, hard man. But never a thug. Only a cretin with no understanding of the game would suggest that.
You posted somewhere that one of your happiest memories was seeing woosha knock somebody unconscious.

Toots Hibbert said:
You posted somewhere that one of your happiest memories was seeing woosha knock somebody unconscious.

So long as it was a fair bump, yep ill own that. I said that, and wont back away from it.

philhawk said:
ok let me put this bluntly , if West Coast had played either one of Judd , Cousins or Kerr you would have been beaten , happy?

West Coast were missing Cousins, Judd, Wirrpunda, Kerr, Cox, Matera to say the least. Fremantle were missing Pavlich, Bell, Haselby, Black, McPharlin, J Carr at least. It all balanced out, the Eagles still a very good chance of winning. It could have been a big win if we were at full strength or a tough match with West Coast at full strength but the fact is that both teams fielded reserve strength squada out there, givieng them both as much chance of winning and losing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kidstyler said:
Dockerland is just a giant fishing rod that is reeling all you bitches in!

its very amusing! :D
Actually, it is just a big sewer.... :D

And it has you stuck firmly in its shyte! :D

Ick!

UNIT said:
Dont you ever feel embarrased by your club? Honestly? Getting so excited over something so inconsequential. Its sad really, that the idea of success at the Dockers has become so perverted and warped.

Make the finals, make the finals, make the finals. Thats the only thing that matters.

don't you ever feel embarassed over............................. actually, just embarassed? :)

Bestbird said:
So I gather they are now contemplating putting something else in the threadbare Dockers Trophy Cabinet of achievements besides

1. A picture of Kickett Going the knuckle in a derby

2. A picture of the Freo players and crowds standing ovation after there one and only finals appearance flogging
Should we have booed them from the field you front running ar se bandit? ...and any time Phil read gets one in the chops is alright with me...the guys a ********.
I did'n hear too much applause at tghe Adelaide game (last round) when a better team on the day won the game...whinge whinge bloody whinge...that's if they opened their gobs at all...crappest game of footy i've ever been to

Remove this Banner Ad

How pathetic is this....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back