How Sweet it is!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Every game in Melbourne, except 1 that I missed when interstate, and going to Sydney next weekend.

How about you?

Saw them play Richmond, Brisbane, Essendon, Collingwood and Adelaide. Have been in bed crook for two days. Almost got out to go today but couldn't. Wish I had've.

I see that (some) Carlton supporters still feel the need to make a big deal out of every win.

Bless them, eventually winning won't be such a surprise any more and they'll learn to handle it a little more calmly.

It's cute seeing the bottom sides get so excited over such a small time win.
I was thinking the same :p But hey, different people have different standards... you just have to be happy for them winning a game to get them to the middle of the road.

I'm a fan of where Richmond is headed, I think they are a great young side... so I say this with all due respect...

since when was beating the Tiges a "haha thread" worthy moment?

Grow up

both teams have improved markedly

Despite the result I think they're both pretty much at the same level, which bodes well for getting that rivalry back to where it was in the '70s, as both teams climb that ladder.
I think we're on the improve and not going backwards, despite the result, so can't be that unhappy.
Looking forward to some great showdowns in the future, and hope the AFL get smart and make sure both teams get some blockbuster games, or at least play each other twice a season.

I was thinking the same :p But hey, different people have different standards... you just have to be happy for them winning a game to get them to the middle of the road.

Carlton supporters have been celebrating losses for the last 5 years so I guess this is a step in the right direction.

I'm a fan of where Richmond is headed, I think they are a great young side... so I say this with all due respect...

since when was beating the Tiges a "haha thread" worthy moment?

Grow up

Give us a break - can't we just enjoy a win ?

At the stage where Carlton are at in their development this was a huge win for Carlton.

This was a game Richmond simply had to win, their supporters talked it up all week (fair enough) and we came out and knocked them off on their big day.

We also did it without Judd and with Fevola only kicking 4 which also shuts a few people up.

Its cute that geeeeelong think they are great when they win a flag every 60 odd years.
Its cute too see that Carltank think the are good after spending the last 4-5 years on the bottom of the ladder.

carltonhistory.jpg

Give us a break - can't we just enjoy a win ?

At the stage where Carlton are at in their development this was a huge win for Carlton.

This was a game Richmond simply had to win, their supporters talked it up all week (fair enough) and we came out and knocked them off on their big day.

We also did it without Judd and with Fevola only kicking 4 which also shuts a few people up.

Enjoying a win in the Carlton Board, and gloating over beating a run of the mill side on the main forum... very different

You beat Richmond, seriously... Richmond

Almost as good as beating Collingwood.

Why were you pouring out of the ground halfway through the last quarter, Richmond supporters? Sore losers?

GO YOU BLUES!!!
You're getting pretty bloody excited on the back of a win against the raining wooden spooners mate. I hope we make 11 in a row against you next week so I can watch all the Carlton supporters like you crawl back into their holes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're getting pretty bloody excited on the back of a win against the raining wooden spooners mate. I hope we make 11 in a row against you next week so I can watch all the Carlton supporters like you crawl back into their holes.

I am not confident about beating St Kilda, but we have to start to beat these teams that have had the wood over us for so long. However, your team is one of the most disappointing ones so far this year. I wouldn't be saying too much.

Enjoying a win in the Carlton Board, and gloating over beating a run of the mill side on the main forum... very different

You beat Richmond, seriously... Richmond
Richmond were favorites and gloating all week about how much of an easy beat we would be, sticking it up them is what they deserve.

I am not confident about beating St Kilda, but we have to start to beat these teams that have had the wood over us for so long. However, your team is one of the most disappointing ones so far this year. I wouldn't be saying too much.
Exactly, which is why I don't feel the need to start a thread on the main board boasting when St Kilda does win. You should that advice yourself mate.

You should celebrate. This will be your last win of the year.

Have a look at Carlton's run home; St.Kilda, Sydney, Bulldogs, Adelaide, Port, North, Brisbane and Carlton.

Plenty of time left in the tank.

Bradrowe#32, you must be a Collingwood supporter. Not the sharpest tool in the kit with that observation.

Can't believe some carlton supporters having a go at tigers supporters for leaving early.
Blues supporters streamed outta the G last sunday after Laycock put us 10 points up. Not like the game was over.

You still haven't answered the question.

Why are you bagging Richmond supporters for leaving early when you didn't even have the nuts to go to the game?

No Judd so didn't think you'd go? Only bought your membership this year, just one of those 11 game home ones?

Or do you just have no plums?

I havnt read the rest of the posts from here, but surely by now (if you are a regular to big footy) you must realise this is not a carlton supporter that started the opening post.....

Remove this Banner Ad

How Sweet it is!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back