Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get to the supermarket and it’s absolute bedlam fueled by the online only rumours. How hard is it for the government to get in front of these rumours. A packed supermarket doesn’t help with transmission.
I went down at 8.30., absolutely normal for early Saturday morning

Covid infected people and spreaders can choose to either be locked up for 5 years in jail or 6 months depending on whether they choose to co-operate. That would stop this nonsense of non-compliance quicksmart, McClown style
I’d have it 30 days for cooperation (ie manageable and it’s basically double quarantine) vs 12 months for non cooperation

Are you serious? June 21 Gladys said she wouldn’t go into lockdown, folk from NSW stroll into Vic a few days later and we’ve been paying for it ever since.

We’ve been locked down since June, when Gladys wouldn’t, how ******* hard were we supposed to go?

Victoria had restrictions on NSW people but didnt enforce them. Why have restrictions ?

We have known for more than a year that a large percentage of people dont give a ****.

Im not saying go and sit on the beach and watch the sunset. I don’t do it. And I’m not going to sit here and tell others not to if they are distancing and masked.
I’m saying it doesn’t need to be mentioned in a presser. His message is getting stale.
There’s more important things he could be mentioning. He’s nitpicking and he knows it.
What doesn't he say though?

He says get tested first sign of symptom
He says stay home and isolate
He says don't visit households
He says essential reasons only to leave house
He says no public gatherings
He says limited people doing the shopping
He says not to **** a homeless street hooker
He says don't sit on the beach and watch a ****ing sunset in a ****ing pandemic

what is the nitpicking exactly?

What doesn't he say though?

He says get tested first sign of symptom
He says stay home and isolate
He says don't visit households
He says essential reasons only to leave house
He says no public gatherings
He says limited people doing the shopping
He says not to fu** a homeless street hooker
He says don't sit on the beach and watch a ******* sunset in a ******* pandemic

what is the nitpicking exactly?

I follow all the rules because i want to get out of this ASAP. Sadly he’s lost too many people. That’s reality. What do you expect?
It’s threats threats threats, finger pointing, finger pointing, finger pointing and talk of more lockdowns post 80% vax. Is it selfish? Yes. But he’s lost them and I’m not shocked that there’s been constant breaking of rules. Mentioning the sunset incident in a presser.. does he actually think people are going to listen and think hmmm yeah look maybe Dan was right.. that sit down sesh I did was wrong..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, definitely his fault people are selfish and not isolating when infectious.
Definitely his fault people from Melbourne are sneaking into regional and spreading it there.
Such egg on his face 🙄
It's astonishing how people are that blind that they can ignore people's ridiculously selfish behaviour to suit there own narrative.

Disaster Boy's credibility was shot given what transpired in hotel quarantine in Melbourne last year. No Victorian with half a brain is going to tolerate being lectured by a numpty who then proceeded to treat us like fools and used every trick in the political book to avoid responsibility for the over 800 deaths that resulted from his botched quarantine.

It's why Disaster, if he genuine cared about Victorians and not his ego and personal ambitions, should have resigned and allowed a new voice that lacked that political baggage (and therefore more likely to be listened to) take over the reins and guide Victorians through this pandemic.

I’d have it 30 days for cooperation (ie manageable and it’s basically double quarantine) vs 12 months for non cooperation

Yeah I was being slightly facetious using hyperbolic infringement examples but the gist of it remains the same, serious consequences have to be on the table for anyone that puts other peoples lives in danger or else people who are infected/contagious are just going to treat the restrictions with the utter contempt they deserve.

Jim Penman is quick....Must know his gardening services are going to be non essential. Moved into Jim's Sign Language pronto at Dan's presser.

God he gives me the shits

He's a greedy **** who is just using this to promote his brand. Anyone who's spoken to a franchise owner knows he doesn't give two ****s about the franchisees

Yep, definitely his fault people are selfish and not isolating when infectious.
Definitely his fault people from Melbourne are sneaking into regional and spreading it there.
Such egg on his face 🙄
It's astonishing how people are that blind that they can ignore people's ridiculously selfish behaviour to suit there own narrative.
Well it kind of is his fault if he is implementing policies that arent being follwoed. Part of the governments job is to account for human behaviour when setting policies and incentivise people to be compliant to the rules they devise. If there is mass non compliancy then he is failing to provide the right incentives.

Here's an idea go harder at those breaking the rules, especially those who should be in ISO when they are not, rather throwing more rules at those of us that are following the current rules.

The handling of this has been pathetic. From the start soft on rule breakers, failed to set the tone and now the majority are paying for the actions of the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back