Traded Hugh Greenwood [traded to Gold Coast for 2020 3rd, 2020 4th]

Remove this Banner Ad

A 5th rounder is a good deal for Adelaide and Adelaide will accept it if that’s what GC decide to fling them.
A shit sandwich is a decent meal to a starving man ...
Stay off the Red Bull...

For starters, McGovern was contracted.

Secondly, Carlton didn’t give Adelaide pick 13 for McGovern.

Thirdly, this is the Greenwood thread.

Finally, is your surname Reid ?
But you said Reid wouldn't extract a 1st rounder from Old SOS...

Great judge of trading... ;)

For starters, McGovern was contracted.

Secondly, Carlton didn’t give Adelaide pick 13 for McGovern.

Thirdly, this is the Greenwood thread.

Finally, is your surname Reid ?
Ok let's bookmark it here GC will only pay a 5th rounder or Greenwood goes PSD

I say a third

Is that your thoughts so we can refer back it later this week

And see who the dumb arse is

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I say a third

I think you might get late second round, much depend on Ah chee and Martin trade. GCS not going to screw you over if GCS not going to use the pick. A lot depend on Carlton and Brisbane trade. If GCS get good pick for both players, can see Adelaide split pick 4 into pick 14, 20, plus Martin or ah chee pick and some swap pick. Pick 4 is on the table, but GCS don't have the pick yet to make the swap.

Last edited:

I say a third

Sounds about right ...............

The 3rd that Gold Coast have is pick #58
GCFC58. Gold Coast (originally received from Richmond in 2018)

I don't know why Adelaide doesn't try to upgrade their Pick 28 to Pick 20 for Greenwood. It's not much, I think its worth Pick 61 but I think it could deliver them a player with more quality or at least give them a better chance to get the player they want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why Adelaide doesn't try to upgrade their Pick 28 to Pick 20 for Greenwood. It's not much, I think its worth Pick 61 but I think it could deliver them a player with more quality or at least give them a better chance to get the player they want.
I'd take that everyday of the week

It does. But most players that fall off a cliff are doing so because their body has withstood 10+ years at elite level.

What through the PSD? The thing that we say is going to happen to 5 or 6 players every year but never happens?

He is out of contract, not a FA.

Theres no way he's being traded for a 3rd round pick. Full stop, end of story.

Ouch

That is a very good get for Gold Coast. Greenwood does have limitations but he is a very good clearance player and very good contested mark so if they use him right they have a good player on their hands. One of his biggest limitations is due to his lack of endurance so if he can finally get through his first full preseason he could become a genuine star player for Gold Coast.

That is a very good get for Gold Coast. Greenwood does have limitations but he is a very good clearance player and very good contested mark so if they use him right they have a good player on their hands. One of his biggest limitations is due to his lack of endurance so if he can finally get through his first full preseason he could become a genuine star player for Gold Coast.

Agree with all of that.....definitely needs to improve his TOG.....a full pre-season should help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Hugh Greenwood [traded to Gold Coast for 2020 3rd, 2020 4th]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back