Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean, I've liked a number of posts in which you were wrong, because you were wrong.
No.

You liked a number of posts about American politics, that I was in no way participating in the conversation.

Then you had a crack at me when I gave a like to a post about American politics.

That is, by it's very nature, hyprocritical.
I follow politics. I pay attention. I reject accusations that I went nuts about supposed Russian collusion in the most recent American election, because I genuinely don't care.
When did anyone say you 'went nuts' about it? It was simply pointed out that you made a sarcastic statement about the importance of American politics in response to a poster in this thread (who was by no means 'going nuts' about the topic themselves), after you have been discussing that very topic in another thread. And not just any old 'other' thread, it is a thread that highlights 'Hypocrisy of the Right', the antithesis of this particular thread.

That, again, is hypocritical.
I feel sorry for you, Fadge. You give me the general impression of a person who lacked the time and the impetus for politics prior to the pandemic, and now you're stuck inside, bat shit bored without footy and looking for something to do. And you're entering threads on things which you've got opinions, because you've heard so and so on talkback talking very definitively about it. But in here, you're stuffed because not only do people disagree with you, but they do so having been a part of the discussion for longer and having more of a grasp of the subject matter.
And finally, here come the personal attacks. The classic MO of a poster who knows they don't have a leg to stand on.

It just shows how deluded you are given you're trying to backtrack out of this one.

You have been exposed as a hypocrite, you should now just choof off and eat some humble pie.

Last edited:
No.

You liked a number of posts about American politics, that I was in no way participating in the conversation.

Then you had a crack at me when I gave a like to a post about American politics.

That is, by it's very nature, hyprocritical.
I like an awful lot of posts, Fadge. Perhaps you could be more specific.

But then, that would require you to actually do some research about something, which is something of an anathema to you. And it isn't as though you're not doubling down on precisely the same error you initially made, in which you implied post count directly correlates to amount of hypocrisy in these threads.

I mean, you self evidently prove yourself incorrect by bloating the post count in these thread further without exposing even my hypocrisy, let alone the lefts.

When did anyone say you 'went nuts' about it? It was simply pointed out that you made a sarcastic statement about the importance of American politics in response to a poster in this thread (who was by no means 'going nuts' about the topic themselves), after you have been discussing that very topic in another thread. And not just any old 'other' thread, it is a thread that highlights 'Hypocrisy of the Right', the antithesis of this particular thread.

That, again, is hypocritical.
Night Train said this:
The Left for the last four years: Russia Russia Russia!

Also the left: what's Obamagate sounds like a C.T theory and a mere deflection from Trumf!

No self awareness whatsoever MJ 😂
... which is what I objected to with my post. That you lack the ability to read does not surprise me.
finally, here come the personal attacks. The classic MO of a poster who knows they don't have a leg to stand on.

It just shows how deluded you are given you're trying to backtrack out of this one.

You have been exposed as a hypocrite, you should now just choof off and eat some humble pie.
Ad hominem - the error to which you refer - is the logical fallacy in which someone instead of attacking the argument made one attacks the person making it. I'm calling your argument shit, making reasons why, then attacking you personally for my own amusement.

And you are very amusing, Fadge. After all, it's almost impossible to be so consistently unable to argue without whinging at the same time, and yet you continue to surprise. You should be applauded; at least, I would applaud if I wasn't trying to catch my breath every time you post.

I like an awful lot of posts, Fadge. Perhaps you could be more specific.

But then, that would require you to actually do some research about something, which is something of an anathema to you. And it isn't as though you're not doubling down on precisely the same error you initially made, in which you implied post count directly correlates to amount of hypocrisy in these threads.

I mean, you self evidently prove yourself incorrect by bloating the post count in these thread further without exposing even my hypocrisy, let alone the lefts.

Night Train said this:

... which is what I objected to with my post. That you lack the ability to read does not surprise me.

Ad hominem - the error to which you refer - is the logical fallacy in which someone instead of attacking the argument made one attacks the person making it. I'm calling your argument shit, making reasons why, then attacking you personally for my own amusement.

And you are very amusing, Fadge. After all, it's almost impossible to be so consistently unable to argue without whinging at the same time, and yet you continue to surprise. You should be applauded; at least, I would applaud if I wasn't trying to catch my breath every time you post.
If there's one thing I've learnt in life, it's that you can't talk logically to the illogical.

I refuse to dumb it down any further for you.

You are a simpleton.

And a hypocrite.

If there's one thing I've learnt in life, it's that you can't talk logically to the illogical.

I refuse to dumb it down any further for you.

You are a simpleton.

And a hypocrite.
And if there's one thing I've learned in my time on Bigfooty, it's that people who write posts like this one have generally conceded the argument.

Seeyoubyefornow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting reaction from the U.S. media to sexual allegations against Biden.

Yep, more U.S. politics, yippee!

More interesting reactions from US media on believe all woman Biden
Jimmy Dore

@jimmy_dore

18h

Remember when these same people wagged their fingers & clutched their pearls over Trump & Fox news . Turns out they’re even worse. Holy shit. The immorality & viscousness of the establishment has no bottom.

Quote Tweet

Prof Zenkus

@anthonyzenkus

· May 16

Politico's @natashakorecki ennages in the ugliest form of rape culture and victim-bashing here, the likes of things I have only seen from defense attorneys and family members of the accused. This makes it much harder for victims to come fwd. https://politi.co/2Z6WgTB via @politico

I'm a Labor voter but time for a smackdown!

This is rhetoric from the same people that reeks of hypocrisy and the pettiest of partisan, culture is crap, woke political view.

'The argument of not contributing by doing some heavy lifting and showing leadership on climate change because look over there others aren't lifting a finger is only going to harm our self interests long term. Climate change is an opportunity to invest in green and invest in the future'. Some on here get real passionate about this. Environmental and health outcomes must come before economic ones.

And the rhetoric from many of the same posters and forums such as the comments section in The Age...

'Why are we leading the world by pushing forth an independent inquiry that's going to cost us billions (and since when did you peanuts prioritise economy over health) and send us into the stone age. Whaaa we can't do it, China too big, strong, we are a pissant nation. this isn't going to change anything whaaaa' Inquiry goes through gathering overwhelming support, THESE SAME VERY PEOPLE are ironically being dragged along to the inquiry kicking and screaming about the economic outcomes and what about Trump, but Trump, Trump said inject disinfectant can he be on the naughty chair too... ****ing pathetic.

Yes Beijing is being and will be humiliated. But, 300,000 people and counting are dead and that's not to mention it's twice that figure cause Britian is under-reporting etc. It's in our national interests to learn from this and so that when the next pandemic happens in the next twenty years and likely originates in China, that they can give the world a bit of a heads up and if the government doesn't, not make the doctors who do disappear or the journalists for the record.

Last edited:
I'm a Labor voter but time for a smackdown!

This is rhetoric from the same people that reeks of hypocrisy and the pettiest of partisan, culture is crap, woke political view.

'The argument of not contributing by doing some heavy lifting and showing leadership on climate change because look over there others aren't lifting a finger is only going to harm our self interests long term. Climate change is an opportunity to invest in green and invest in the future'. Some on here get real passionate about this. Environmental and health outcomes must come before economic ones.

And the rhetoric from many of the same posters and forums such as the comments section in The Age...

'Why are we leading the world by pushing forth an independent inquiry that's going to cost us billions (and since when did you peanuts prioritise economy over health) and send us into the stone age. Whaaa we can't do it, China too big, strong, we are a pissant nation. this isn't going to change anything whaaaa' Inquiry goes through gathering overwhelming support, THESE SAME VERY PEOPLE are ironically being dragged along to the inquiry kicking and screaming about the economic outcomes and what about Trump, but Trump, Trump said inject disinfectant can he be on the naughty chair too... ******* pathetic.

Yes Beijing is being and will be humiliated. But, 300,000 people and counting are dead and that's not to mention it's twice that figure cause Britian is under-reporting etc. It's in our national interests to learn from this and so that when the next pandemic happens in the next twenty years and likely originates in China, that they can give the world a bit of a heads up and if the government doesn't, not make the doctors who do disappear or the journalists for the record.
My question to you is, could this not be disagreement between individuals on a single side of politics rather than hypocrisy? Even as hypocrisy, it's a bit of a stretch; neither position is truly incompatible with the other, really.

I mean, the posters on here resemble the posters at the Age, but without them actually being the same person, you can't really say it's hypocrisy, can you?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back