Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re right it isn’t a race, yet you condone the religion so heavily that you oppress the majority of those believers, who happen to be middle eastern. In this case anyway.

You’re a dog mate
There's no Islamic presence in Asia? Not even far South East Asia?

Keep spinning your bullshit narrative, fool.

United Nations action.
Incorrect.
The US and ECC recognised Bosnia and Herzegovina as the war broke out in 1992, but the was no unilateral UN resolution.

The peace agreement was signed by the 'Contact group' which was primarily the NATO powers + Russia.

There's no Islamic presence in Asia? Not even far South East Asia?

Keep spinning your bullshit narrative, fool.

? Your point? All I know is I am talking to a person who is ok with abusing women because of their religion and you call it FREE SPEECH.

Oh, dig us up another GIF mate.

Incorrect.
The US and ECC recognised Bosnia and Herzegovina as the war broke out in 1992, but the was no unilateral UN resolution.

The peace agreement was signed by the 'Contact group' which was primarily the NATO powers + Russia.
1999 support of NATO to bomb Serbia

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

wasnt there a genocide of muslim bosnians?
Sure, as well as other ethnic groups, however it wasn't based on Muslims was it now? I mean really, I'd expect people to have a knowledge of important events in the 90s.

Incorrect.

UNPROFOR was a peacekeeping taskforce, not an active conflict effort.

Considered 'warlike' due to the hostile nature of the surroundings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Australia

? Your point? All I know is I am talking to a person who is ok with abusing women because of their religion and you call it FREE SPEECH.

Oh, dig us up another GIF mate.
Hahahaha.

You don't know shit. You've painted some idiotic hypothetical, had someone stonewall it and now you're dancing the 'racist!' dance.

f4ndP.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure, as well as other ethnic groups, however it wasn't based on Muslims was it now? I mean really, I'd expect people to have a knowledge of important events in the 90s.
the attack and ethnic cleansin of muslims was a major part of the war inbosnia

Who does this country govern ? Australian citizens ,what are you suggesting people who live in Canada or Mexico are governed by the Australian constitution ?

The Constitution states that the Commonwealth "shall not make any law for establishing any religion, or for imposing any religious observance, or for prohibiting the free exercise of any religion, and no religious test shall be required as a qualification for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth" (section 116).

Which part of the constitution would be violated ? the US supreme court has said it is legal in the US so it would most likely be the same in Australia.

The only part you could claim is violated would be prohibiting free exercise of religion but that's not happening at all, no Muslim is being prevented from exercising their religious belief.
Ah yes I believe they are. I’d suggest you look up the protests against building places of religious belief, I.e mosques

How much further?

It's sort of strange when left wingers side with the employer against the employee. Would you feel the same if Walmart sacked a woman for having an abortion?
If Walmart sacked a woman for that reason it’s discrimination. This isn’t about employer v employee rights. He isn’t siding with one party because of that, he is making a stand on discrimination irrespective of whether it’s carried out by an employee or employer.

Semantics.
The boots on the ground got the same allowances.
Not semantics at all, no matter how much you want it to fit your narrative.

Going back to the original point, do you think Muslims will consider attacking through covert means for the Bosnian affair?

No, they won't.

Do you think they might just have an axe to grind over the constant WAR operations?

'Yeah, sure, we let people in from countries we're at war with all the time. It makes complete logistic, operational and political sense to do so.'

Last edited:
I don't have a narrative, I'm merely correcting you.

Going back to the original point, do you think Muslims will consider attacking through covert means for the Bosnian affair?

No, they won't.

Do you think they might just have an axe to grind over the constant WAR operations?

'Yeah, sure, we let people in from countries we're at war with all the time. It makes complete logistic, operational and political sense to do so.'
Do we let the militia in do we? Or refugees? Big difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back