Hypothetical Trade for Robbie Warnock

Remove this Banner Ad

All I know is that being a Seattle Supersonics fan for a long time, I'm gutted that they have been forced to move to another city. I can't imagine how the Melbourne supporters would feel if it happened to them!

Plenty of room on the Rip City train mate! Make a stand, don't back in the OKC Peanuts. Just move your sights a little south of Seattle and you will find the most exciting team going around! Isnt that right NightFury.

Plenty of room on the Rip City train mate! Make a stand, don't back in the OKC Peanuts. Just move your sights a little south of Seattle and you will find the most exciting team going around! Isnt that right NightFury.

Yes, thats right good sir. Brandon Roy and the lads are a very good side to follow. Have been since clyde the Glide back in the early ninties...
Greg Oden will be on the court this season..
Did you see that Spanish player named Rudy Fernandez they just recruited Bluto. He just won European Basketballer Of The Year....
We are a rising team... Finals await next season...
I hate losing to Utah btw... The always seem to beat us more than we defeat them..

Yes, thats right good sir. Brandon Roy and the lads are a very good side to follow. Have been since clyde the Glide back in the early ninties...
Did you see that Spanish player named Rudy Fernandez they just recruited Bluto. He just won European Basketballer Of The Year....
I hate losing to Utah btw... The always seem to beat us more than we defeat them..

You might like this quote from the Sports Guy regarding the Blazers NF.

"They're like the anti-Hornets -- now that they know how to spend Paul Allen's money, they're unstoppable. Within about two more years, they'll be acting like one of those obnoxious Monopoly competitors who has more money and property than everyone else, giggles every time you land on their hotels and says things like, "Here's $200, will you roll the dice for me?" You can't blame them, but at the same time, you want to punch them in the face. That's where we're headed."

I'm just happy Philly has landed Brand, although to be perfectly honest my interst in the sixers has dropped off since AI left so bringing in Josh Smith (as they were originally planning) would've given me a lot better highlights to watch, which is about all i do these days.

Anyway to get back on topic, Fremantle's Pick 3 and Warnock for Melbourne's Pick 1 may be the worst trade I've ever seen proposed on BF.

Yeah, you guys will be awesome in a couple of years if you can keep the core. I agree if you're jumping off the Sonics train that Portland would be the best bandwagon to jump on in terms of supporting a bunch of quality kids you actually like :thumbsu:

You think YOU hate losing to Utah, they've knocked us out the last two playoff series! :(

----

And on topic, this trade would only work if Pick 1 had the equivilant talent of a LeBron and was streets ahead of anyone else in the draft. Unfortunately, there's at least two or three quality players who could go anywhere between 1-3 which would make this a poor trade for Freo.

Sorry can't do it fellas, I've been with them since the Kemp/Payton days. Rashard and Allen have been shipped off and now they have just got the next big thing in Durant... and the f@ckhead owner wants to move the team!!! :thumbsdown: Gets me riled up :mad:

But anyway, it's like you asking me to jump off the Dockers.... not going to happen, I think I'll just give up my interest in the NBA to be honest.

Up and coming? Hilarious. It's quite possible your team won't exist in a few years. If I was warnock and i was homesick I'd just want to move back to Melbourne, playing in a shit team wouldn't be my preference at all.

You relise that Melbourne beat Fremantle this year don't you? Fremantle are the worst team in the AFL and last time I checked the only AFL team without a flag. It doesnt matter what your preference is, Freo werent giving him a go at all until the talk really started to heat up about him leaving to play with his brother. He would be the number 1 ruckman at Melbourne. A team that will play in a Grand Final sooner than the pathetic Fremantle Dockers. Enjoy your miserable team.

FWIW Id be happy to take that trade if Rob Warnock wants to go home. So long as we get one of Rich and Hartlett.

You relise that Melbourne beat Fremantle this year don't you? Fremantle are the worst team in the AFL and last time I checked the only AFL team without a flag. It doesnt matter what your preference is, Freo werent giving him a go at all until the talk really started to heat up about him leaving to play with his brother. He would be the number 1 ruckman at Melbourne. A team that will play in a Grand Final sooner than the pathetic Fremantle Dockers. Enjoy your miserable team.

Lol's,

Picking on us for not having won a flag.

Funny last time i checked my dad was proberly still in nappies when you guys won your flag..

When its been that long then have a go,
untill then i would seriously be concentrating on ways to make your club money
not ways to make your supporters look stupid.

I'm inclined to agree Murray.

IFF we lose him, we could guarantee Nait, Melbourne could still get their 2 men, and we could have another crack at a small mid later.
Ummm Murray?:confused: Yeh its a fair trade, the get Warnock and Watts and we get Naitanui and Swift maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bwahahhaaaa

Great spit you had there champ.
Show some manners when you visit other boards you noob.
As addressed in DockersNJL responce you should look at your own failing club before coming here and having a go at us.
Not that I take joy in it, but you guys won't even be around to challenge for a premiership soon. We will...;)

Back to NBA...
I can understand how shite it would be to have your team change cities petmax. I'm a member of the Perth Glory and they certainly have that axe hovering over the club as well. Kinda crazy IMHO that the Sonics owner wants to beleaving Seattle. I don;t know any of the facts why he would want to but it's such a large city. Surely they make enough money to survive there.

Anyways Rip City for the upcoming season
Trail Blazers Roster

2008-09 Roster
NUM PLAYER POS HT WT DOB FROM YRS
12 LaMarcus Aldridge F-C 6-11 245 07/19/1985 Texas 2
88 Nicolas Batum F-G 6-8 190 12/14/1988 R
4 Jerryd Bayless G 6-3 200 08/20/1988 Arizona R
2 Steve Blake G 6-3 172 02/26/1980 Maryland 5
1 Ike Diogu F 6-8 255 09/11/1983 Arizona State 3
5 Rudy Fernandez G 6-5 185 04/04/1985 Spain R
44 Channing Frye C 6-11 248 05/17/1983 Arizona 3
9 Raef LaFrentz F 6-11 245 05/29/1976 Kansas 10
52 Greg Oden C 7-0 250 01/22/1988 Ohio State R
25 Travis Outlaw F 6-9 215 09/18/1984 Starkville HS (MS) 5
10 Joel Przybilla C 7-1 255 10/10/1979 Minnesota 8
11 Sergio Rodriguez G 6-3 168 06/12/1986 Spain 2
7 Brandon Roy G-F 6-6 229 07/23/1984 Washington 2
24 Von Wafer (FA) G 6-5 210 07/21/1985 Florida State 3
8 Martell Webster F-G 6-7 229 12/04/1986 Seattle Prep HS (WA) 3

HEAD COACH Nate McMillan (College - North Carolina State)
LEAD ASSISTANT COACH Dean Demopoulos (College - West Chester)
ASSISTANT COACHES Maurice Lucas (College - Marquette)
Monty Williams (College - Notre Dame)
Bill Bayno (College - Sacred Heart)
STRENGTH-AND-CONDITIONING COACH Bob Medina (College - UNLV)
ATHLETIC TRAINER Jay Jensen (College - Loma Linda)

C - Captain
** - Unsigned Draft Pick
(FA) - Free Agent

How many premierships have your mob won since we have been in the comp??
How many brownlow medalists have been from the Dees since we have been in the comp??

The score is 0-0 son and your club has had no more ULTIMATE success then us since the start of the 1995 season.

So #### off back to your pissy little board and dotn come back you tool.

Actually there are a few teams without an AFL flag, yours being one of them. The VFL was a joke of a competition, not sure why your proud mentioning some flag you won 50 years ago in that comp. Kinda like me saying South Fremantle won over 5 flags in the WAFL so that means the dockers are better than you.

When your team folds in 3 years, don't become a dockers supporter just because we are in the process of a 3peat premiership run

The difference being the AFL is the continuation of the VFL, ########s. If you don't want our total premierships counted go back to the WAFL and keep your total of 12, im sure no-one would care.

The difference being the AFL is the continuation of the VFL, ########s. If you don't want our total premierships counted go back to the WAFL and keep your total of 12, im sure no-one would care.

How about you #### off back to your own board moron.
Enjoy Tasmania or wherever it is you end up.
Atleast we know we will have a team to support in 20 years time.

Certainly not the point I was making, just correcting Memories. Saying the mighty bulldogs have 'over 5 flags' for #### sake, credit where credit it's due. 12 flags dammit! 12 flags! Which coincidentally is the same number Melbourne have.

You can have your total flags, I don't have an issue with that. Melbourne supporters can't exactly claim bragging rights over our lack of premiership success since 1995 though when your last flag came in 1964...

How about you #### off back to your own board moron.
Enjoy Tasmania or wherever it is you end up.
Atleast we know we will have a team to support in 20 years time.

No matter how many times i see these sort of comments i can't get over just how pathetic they are.

How many brownlow medalists have been from the Dees since we have been in the comp?? quote]

Shane Woewodin in 2000 won the Brownlow. You guys ever made a Grand Final?

Melbourne are 5 million in debt and propped up by the AFL,lowest supporter base in the comp,little or no future unless they relocate ,hello Tasmania goodbye Melbourne.End of story ,your club is pathetic.Who cares about a flag 45 years ago or how many Brownlows the Dees have won.Now **ss of back to your own board and actually think about the trouble you lot are in.:mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypothetical Trade for Robbie Warnock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back