List Mgmt. Hypothetical trades and wishlists thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong the handbaggers can do as they please; I hope they fall into a whole and be done with those whingers.
It was the hawks who dismissed Gary Snr for being a bad influence on the club and he went back to play country
footy before he went to the baggers.
As for Stringer - he is in the do not want category for mine with baggage we can do without.

I only want to see and know what is best for the hawks in player or trade or developing players.

Turning to the attention to players who would fit the hawk mould Shuey and Gaff both fit the profile
but at what cost to the hawks.
Kennedy of GWS an ex mad hawk fan not getting regular game time with GWS and from all reports
is the type of player the hawks could acquire and develop as a 21 yo player is a tick for sure.

I know there are others out there who would be good for the brown and gold let's so what transpires.

I've been told Shuey is keen on returning to Melbourne and Hawthorn is the most likely destination.

Word is Shuey+ 2nd round next year for Hartung/Birchall/Stratton. Would a future second suffice for all three?
This pretty much sums up my whole reaction to reading this
surprised-baby-gif-1.jpg

Last edited:

What value would Heatherley hold in regards to draft picks? Surely we'd be lucky to get a late 2nd, 3rd round pick?

Dare say he won't be used to lure picks but as part of a package to get players in.

Dare say he won't be used to lure picks but as part of a package to get players in.

Yeah true that. Maybe West Coast may show a bit of interest and we can include him in our crack at Gaff? haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah true that. Maybe West Coast may show a bit of interest and we can include him in our crack at Gaff? haha

Not sure West Coast need defenders - however Hartung, Heatherley and next year's second for Gaff and their third round pick (this year or future) would be a not so bad deal for them. West Coast people probably disagree however.

Don't forget that we currently don't have a lot of picks available so we can't be giving two players for one unless it comes with multiple picks. Otherwise we will enter the draft at 4th round and still be going at the 10th.
Could be used to get academy picks?

What value would Heatherley hold in regards to draft picks? Surely we'd be lucky to get a late 2nd, 3rd round pick?

Wouldnt get a game with us. 3rd at best. Probably 4th. But maybe paired with another player or a draft pick.

Unless there is high demand for an average playing average height defender who gives away a lot of frees?

I'll be content to see us trade out anyone on our list over ~28yo who is willing to go in exchange for (what we would rate as "clear overs" in) future picks in the 2018 draft.

This is of course only if our list management and recruiting team consider the 2018 draft to be as good as so many "experts" are claiming it to be. Which is another "super draft" like 2001. But obviously this isn't the first time we've heard that about a draft since then.

I'll be content to see us trade out anyone on our list over ~28yo who is willing to go in exchange for (what we would rate as "clear overs" in) future picks in the 2018 draft.

This is of course only if our list management and recruiting team consider the 2018 draft to be as good as so many "experts" are claiming it to be. Which is another "super draft" like 2001. But obviously this isn't the first time we've heard that about a draft since then.
Cyril?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back