I <3 Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

I would take him above Cotchin, Rioli, Kreuzer and any other young player in the league (yes, those have done more to date). He just has this IT feel, he will be making people look stupid for years to come. Complete package. Seriously, i have a bit of a man crush.

There is a lot to like about Paddy.

He is going to look even better next year when he is back home in the Blue & White hoops

You're going to shoop him into a Geelong jumper to console yourself over when Ablett goes to the GC?

At least get it laminated, otherwise you'll have to print out a new one every night.

actually 60% is about league average for an inside mid.

you're falling into the trap of comparing players across positions.

Maybe, but you'd have more of a point if he didnt spent 75% of his time not being an inside mid.

LOL, the clueless idiots are out in droves tonight.:eek: Cotchin? That has to be the biggest pisstake in BF history, surely? Grimes? lulz. Kreuzer? I can see where you are coming from, same with Rioli.
Take your crap to Bay 13 idiot.
Its not exactly a big call or a troll to say those boys are better players then Dangerfield, they are all damn fine footballers and its no slight on Dangerfield.

Take your crap to Bay 13 idiot.
Its not exactly a big call or a troll to say those boys are better players then Dangerfield, they are all damn fine footballers and its no slight on Dangerfield.

I'd say more consistent, but not better.

As in, they might currently be 8/10s, where as Dangerfield is a 7/10 70% of the time, and a 9/10 30% of the time, if that makes sense?

Those kids are all guns, but I think the excitement with Danger is that his performances at present are built on the hard stuff, or the gamebreaking stuff; but he doesn't have the consistency of those guys as yet.

Right now, is he better than those guys?

No.

Has he shown that he could be?

Yes.

Thats what I think as well, they are all young footballers at the start of what should be long great careers and about the same level ATM, its just idiotic for people to jumo up and down an sook because he is unable to watch football without his Crow glasses on.

Remove this Banner Ad

I <3 Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back