Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just shows you how disciplined he is, everyone knows that Guinness is a health drink.
It has to be poured and drunk correctly. My Irish ancestors are howling like italians those "pineapple on pizza" reaction videos.

james gandolfini GIF

Got no interest in trawling through your post history Fadge. Your incessant denigration of Carlton players has been going on long enough for everyone to know how you operate.

Without even looking I can just picture a post history filled with...

'Another individual award for .... '

'How many finals has he played in again?'

'Captain look at me'

'Free kick Curnow'

It's the same lines on repeat every year. You're the worst excuse for a troll in history
Yep.

I can see how 'Free kick Curnow' is extremely insulting to Cripps...

And I've NEVER used the statement 'Captain look at me'.

So instead of trawling through to find evidence of your baseless claims, you're content to just make shite up.

Consistent with your posting history.

Yep.

I can see how 'Free kick Curnow' is extremely insulting to Cripps...

And I've NEVER used the statement 'Captain look at me'.

So instead of trawling through to find evidence of your baseless claims, you're content to just make shite up.

Consistent with your posting history.
Ironic coming from the poster who came up with...
'We've been reliably informed all afternoon that you don't want either Levi or Finn' only yesterday

You belittle and downplay Carlton players more than anyone on this site. It's okay to admit that Fudgey... We just want you to stop pretending ur not a troll!

Ironic coming from the poster who came up with...
'We've been reliably informed all afternoon that you don't want either Levi or Finn' only yesterday

You belittle and downplay Carlton players more than anyone on this site. It's okay to admit that Fudgey... We just want you to stop pretending ur not a troll!
Oh yes.

Yet another comment that illustrates my constant belittling of Cripps.

I suspect you've done a search and realised 'oops, he's been nothing but positive about Cripps throughout his career, but I'm not man enough to admit it, so instead I'll relate comments about Curnow and the upcoming draft to display his constant bagging of Cripps...'

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Who will be better in 2025, Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back