Banter I bet you $36 that you all thought this thread title would be Jaidyn Stephenson related

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my son was born 2 weeks ago and a few days after the delivery the doctor comes into the room and pies v giants is on the telly and she goes oh good, hope we win! so I said to her no... Not Collingwood!
She goes yeah! Go pies! and does this thing with her tongue and I shit you not out popped her front tooth!

#piesdoctorshaveinjuries
(luckily she didn't do the actual delivery or I'd be devo)

Then she said something about how she likes an ex tiger involved in the media so of course I said richo, but I was wrong, so I said I dunno, KB!

She got really offended and goes "shit, I'm not that old!"

Last edited:

So my son was born 2 weeks ago and a few days after the delivery the doctor comes into the room and pies v giants is on the telly and she goes oh good, hope we win! so I said to her no... Not Collingwood!
She goes yeah! Go pies! and does this thing with her tongue and I s**t you not out popped her front tooth!

#mind blown
(luckily she didn't do the actual delivery or I'd be devo)

Then she said something about how she likes an ex tiger involved in the media so of course I said richo, but I was wrong, so I said I dunno, KB!

She got really offended and goes "s**t, I'm not that old!"
This cannot be true! Who would do that! :oops:

So who was the Ex Tiger in the Media then? :shrug:

View attachment 713718

After missing out on Lynch, but, but Cox is better...

Ewww, Looks terrible in those colours
36a96g.jpg

This cannot be true! Who would do that! :oops:

So who was the Ex Tiger in the Media then? :shrug:

It was Ivan Maric! I don't actually remember him being in the media but she told me she had some thing for mullets.

It was Ivan Maric! I don't actually remember him being in the media but she told me she had some thing for mullets.
She sounds real dumb / no surprise I guess as she supports injurywood
And you let her deliver your son!!!!

She sounds real dumb / no surprise I guess as she supports injurywood
And you let her deliver your son!!!!

He was a day late, so a different doctor delivered him - thank god!

I wonder if this lad will be sporting a Richmond lanyard this week? Or will he be all-in on the mighty pies?

Gotta feel sorry for him. I blame his parents though. I mean, he didn't CHOOSE to support Collingwood, it was forced upon him.

Horrendous colours. Awful racist president. Perennial runners-up. Rotten culture. Druggies and guns and criminals.

No.

Collingwoodism is handed down from mums and dads. It's a modern day STD. I'd go so far as to say it's a birth defect, even.

There should be a national inquiry.

This Friday, support people like little Didak here.

#putoutyourfalsies. #putoutyourprobationletters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mum (Tigers supporter) remembers when she was a kid all the Collingwood kids would be basically invisible after a loss - they wouldn't leave the house. This was back when kids would just go out in the street and play with the neighboring kids.

This thread reminds of that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back