I don't care if he's a Blue...

Remove this Banner Ad

RRRooocccaaa

Cancelled
May 5, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
...still felt sorry for Fevola last night. For gods sake, with two teams having nothing to play for you could have excused one of the Hawks defenders having a 'brain-fade' in the last quarter to allow him to reach the big 1-0-0.

Would have made an ordinary match seem a little more special...

Still glad that everyone rushed on during Buddy's 100 - looked great. How quick was that guy off the mark (< 2 seconds from goal to him jumping the fence and slapping Buddy's back :)

Agree as much as I dislike Fev he's had a wonderful season.

If he'd played Collingwood last night the hundred would have been in the bag.:D

Harry O'Brien woke up late last night screaming "No! No! Not again Fev! Please, No! Arrrrrrgh!!"

Showed what a selfish person he is imo.

See the way he ran and chased and the passion he showed in the last term? It took a personal milestone to bring that out in him.

If he showed that passion for the team every week, Carlton could be playing finals this year.

Couldn't be happier he missed out. Listening to Robert Walls getting excited as he approached the ton was sickening. Any time Carlton people are unhappy then I am happy. They rubbish our club like nobody else. Can't believe Clarkson took Roughead away from the loose man in defence role!!

See the way he ran and chased and the passion he showed in the last term? I took a personal milestone to bring that out in him.

If he showed that passion for the team every week, Carlton could be playing finals this year.

how true , as much as i wanted him to get it . you look at his efforts when he has a whinge and they are nothing like last nights

Fevalenko!

Missed the century, that is a shame. A guy that plays for himself, secondary Carlscum!!!

I gotta a tissue for ya!!! LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some bitter supporters in here. 99 goals, while 1 short of the ton, is an amazing personal feat nonetheless. Losing to Freo on the other hand...

Not making the finals on the other hand.......

Commentators got to the point last night as if goals were charity and commented how mean the Hawks were in putting roughead in the backline.

If you kick 100 hard earned goals thats what it is... not 99 and 1 for the road.

Fav in the end was acting as though he was being given a raw deal.

...still felt sorry for Fevola last night. For gods sake, with two teams having nothing to play for you could have excused one of the Hawks defenders having a 'brain-fade' in the last quarter to allow him to reach the big 1-0-0.

Would have made an ordinary match seem a little more special...

Still glad that everyone rushed on during Buddy's 100 - looked great. How quick was that guy off the mark (< 2 seconds from goal to him jumping the fence and slapping Buddy's back :)

Nup, i LOL'd & i LOL'd good & proper.

See the way he ran and chased and the passion he showed in the last term? It took a personal milestone to bring that out in him.

Agree with that.

I also feel that it would have meant less if it were gifted to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care if he's a Blue...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back