I don't hate Essendon anymore,over hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wells is god said:
Well thats quiet surprising seeings that its his background club. Too bad Wallace will be there too long for old Sheeds to have a round or two coaching.
He's had disagreements with some of the management there,like KB did.Wallace will last 2 seasons at Richmond and give up in DISGUST.

smasha said:
They make me so depressed I hate them with a ********ing passion.

I'd love to say the feeling is mutual but your club stirs no such passion in me. When you continualy hand out beatings to a club you start to pity them. I feel sorry for you and your club.

Bombers 2003 said:
He's had disagreements with some of the management there,like KB did.Wallace will last 2 seasons at Richmond and give up in DISGUST.

Even the thought of coaching a proud club with a group of promising kids which he will molde for a guaranteed 5 years would make any coach sick :rolleyes:

Richmond stuck with Spud for 5 seasons... Why would they sack a far superior coach in a shorter period of time?

Bentleigh said:
Even the thought of coaching a proud club with a group of promising kids which he will molde for a guaranteed 5 years would make any coach sick :rolleyes:

Richmond stuck with Spud for 5 seasons... Why would they sack a far superior coach in a shorter period of time?
I DIDNT say Richmond would sack him,i said he would give up in disgust.

I just wish the AFL would put Richmond out of its misery. Just like you would do with a horse with a badly broken leg. Just shoot it. Then the football world will be a lot better off without a pathetic club with even more pathetic supporters just like you Bentleigh!

Poopypants said:
I actually hope the Bummers keep going pretty much as they are... a middle of the road team with no hope of premiership glory, no prime draft picks and little hope of serious improvement.

Never rebuild... just keep topping up boys :)

a Saints supporter talking about premiership glory - now I've heard it all :D

Casey said:
i'll probably be subject to ridicule, but why exactly does everyone hate the bombers. I mean really i understand that everyone has their teams that they hate but why is it that 70% of the people that i see on here hate the bombers?

I think they confuse hate with envy.

MACDAICOS said:
This is my all time favourite thread! of the behalf of all collingwood supporters thank you very much!

I rate you on the same intelligence wave length as smasha, so it's only fitting you'd come up with something like that. Your getting very predictable.

bOmBeR_BoY1 said:
I rate you on the same intelligence wave length as smasha, so it's only fitting you'd come up with something like that. Your getting very predictable.
And so are you replying to my every post, stop stalking me and go stick a shovel up your a***!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raskolnikov said:
I think they confuse hate with envy.

I think your wrong.

Why isnt there mass hate for Carlton? Nay, most respect Carlton as being for fine club...

Essendon is hated for being a dirty, bleating, cheating club.

MACDAICOS said:
And so are you replying to my every post, stop stalking me and go stick a shovel up your a***!

Pretty hard not to when you stick your nose into all thing's red and black on here. Good to see your speaking on behalf of 'all' Collingwood supporters though, I hate stereotyping them all on the likes of you but now that you've given the green light, I will.

bOmBeR_BoY1 said:
Pretty hard not to when you stick your nose into all thing's red and black on here. Good to see your speaking on behalf of 'all' Collingwood supporters though, I hate stereotyping them all on the likes of you but now that you've given the green light, I will.

Your going to give lectures on sterotyping? moron.

Bentleigh said:
I think your wrong.

Why isnt there mass hate for Carlton? Nay, most respect Carlton as being for fine club...

This is a very funny post.
At least I know we're not going to bad when we are still hated.

Speak to any level headed Carlton, Collingwood or Bombers fan and they are happy to be hated it means they're not on the bottom.

Bentleigh said:
I think your wrong.

HAHA "most respect Carlton for being a fine club" yet you label Essendon a "dirty, bleating, cheating club" for salary cap breaches? Now tell me, Carlton have had restrictions in the draft and large fines in the last few years because...? And their penalties were larger than ours!

I will leave on this note, "Rexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx... can Richmond win the flag?" - Round 1, 2004, whatever you Richmond supporters are on keep me well away from it!

bOmBeR_BoY1 said:
And what a big shiny green light it is too!

This is funny. Your all coming up with reasons to hate Essendon. Yet those reasons are mostly the reasons I support them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back