I don't hate Essendon anymore,over hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1980 said:
You just keep telling yourself that Kevin Sheedy will live forever and you wont ever have to worry about Mark Harvey taking over.

It took us 24 years to get over being a premiership club. Your 24 years are upon you.

Why do people think Mark Harvey is our next coach, and as for Sheedy, well nothing is forever but life goes on and I'm sure EFC will still be higher up the ladder than your joke of a club.

Shads said:
Why do people think Mark Harvey is our next coach, and as for Sheedy, well nothing is forever but life goes on and I'm sure EFC will still be higher up the ladder than your joke of a club.

Dont put your house on it sunshine.

When Sheedy's contract is up, Wallace will have been our coach for 3 seasons. Plenty of time for him to have sorted the place out.

Harvey is your next coach. Been so called grooming him from day 1. Unless you're prepared to admit that he's there because no other club wants him, and you feel sorry for him.

Come 2007, I'd rather be the team with 3 years of Wallace behind us, than looking forward to the first year of the man that got didnt know how to mow the lawns at Windy Hill.

Goodbye Sheedy, hello 24 years of finishsing 9th

1980 said:

When Sheedy's contract is up, Wallace will have been our coach for 3 seasons. Plenty of time for him to have sorted the place out.

Harvey is your next coach. Been so called grooming him from day 1. Unless you're prepared to admit that he's there because no other club wants him, and you feel sorry for him.

Come 2007, I'd rather be the team with 3 years of Wallace behind us, than looking forward to the first year of the man that got didnt know how to mow the lawns at Windy Hill.

Goodbye Sheedy, hello 24 years of finishsing 9th

Guess you must know more than I do about EFC as I don't remember anyone telling MH that after Sheedy goes the job is his.

I also wasn't aware you have a crystal ball and can see the future as a lot can happen in the next few years. You seem to think that because you have Wallace and some early draft picks your team is the next Brisbane.

Dream on.

1980 said:

Hahaha. He may have done it with Footscray, but hell need 30 at bitchmond.

Can somebody please tell me what great achievements Terry Wallace has actually made as a coach?

He might be a really great guy, brings on young players, helps little old ladies across the road, etc, etc...but I don't remember him actually winning any premierships.

gozzo said:
Can somebody please tell me what great achievements Terry Wallace has actually made as a coach?

He might be a really great guy, brings on young players, helps little old ladies across the road, etc, etc...but I don't remember him actually winning any premierships.

I do.. 3 at the hawks... oh wait... Thats when he was playing.
Yes to be honest, besides turning the doggies around, hasnt done too much.
Although to admit it, wasnt a bad effort with the doggies, but the thing is, they had the talent to achieve it.

Richmonds greatest talent comes in the form of 17/18 year olds.

1980 said:
ROFLMFFFFAAAAOOOO@Bombers supporters petrified to death at Sheedy retiring

RRRRROOOOOFFLMAOOOO@Sheedy being wheeled out in a wheelchair with a colostomy bag at the age of 85 to coach the team

umm.. care to tell me where any bomber supporter was "petrified to death" at sheedy retiring?

We got G.O.D back for one, has said hed like to be a senior coach.
If Mark Harveys not up to being a coach, what makes you think Essendon will appoint him?

We're not the team that turns over coaches on a regular basis.

How many you guys had over the last 20 years again?

Smasha you say you where born in 1966?
Really man you have some serious issues :confused:
I think i passed on from this hating other clubs and players and bunching all supportrs at one club together when i was around 18 .
I tought this thread was a laugh a few days ago but for it to go 18 pages show some of you really do need help :eek:

EssendonPride said:
Richmonds greatest talent comes in the form of 17/18 year olds.

Who are, as yet, unproven at the highest level...being led by a coach who has never coached an AFL team to a flag.

Bit soon for the Richmond supporters to start boasting and putting down other clubs, I'd say. Especially given the Tigers' history of tearing themselves apart.

I just love this whole little 'syndrome' everyone has with Essendon, I just love it - we are apparently dirty and thuggish (yet are criticised for being "bashed up" by Hawthorn)... we have a fun cricket match with the Aussie cricket team today yet are accused of cheating, we have a diving full forward who is also called a cheat yet if he played for any other club he'd be their absolute superstar no matter how hard they like to deny it, he would fit into any AFL team in the country perfectly, smashingly...
and then we see them all come along to Windy Hill today in their Richmond, Collingwood etc. gear and why? They want a piece of Essendon. It's the appeal of the place... there's something there we have that no else has. Maybe it's the old senile coach, maybe it's the "I can't believe he's not in Hollywood" captain, maybe it's the Olympic standard diving full forward, perhaps it's our 'cheating tryhard thugs', or maybe it's just we set the standard on and off the field for what a club should be. Of course the opposition won't admit it and I'll probably provoke their jealous comments even more, but just sit back and think about it for a minute... it's an image thing and we love it, we don't expect you to understand.

1980 said:
Stop living in the past. We've got 5 years of Wallace to look forward to. You've got Mark Harvey to look forward to.

Kevin Sheedy propped your club up for a long time. No more Sheedy, no more finals.

Uuuuuuummmm....

Sheedy's still there. Sorry to break it to you. What would be his odds to outlast Wallace's stay down at Richmond?

Besides, we've also got GO'D back at Essendon now. Forgotten that though, haven't we.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BomberGal said:
Uuuuuuummmm....

Sheedy's still there. Sorry to break it to you. What would be his odds to outlast Wallace's stay down at Richmond?

Besides, we've also got GO'D back at Essendon now. Forgotten that though, haven't we.

same $hit different day IMO, sheedy has turned into a senile old man, looking at under developed internationals as a stunt, he has turned into a publicity clown with no fresh ideas, magic bag is now empty and his has lost the plot ala Ty Zantuck... goodluck :D .

Whether you have O'donnell or Harvey as coach who cares, looking at your ageing list the bombers will be sitting about lower to mid table for the next few seasons but with no decent youth coming foward just midstream players, Id expect the bumbers to make a quick fall to the bottom.

Dont expect too much sympathy from opposition supporters as most will be laughing when your club turns into the new "Richmond" come season 2006-2007.

enjoy these times while you can, I wouldnt be laughing if i was you i'd be deeply concerned...... how do i know all this? easy.... I have seen it all happen at Richmond, I'm an expert :D

bring on 2005 the start of the bomber demise ..............

bOmBeR_BoY1 said:

....or maybe it's just we set the standard on and off the field for what a club should be. Of course the opposition won't admit it and I'll probably provoke their jealous comments even more, but just sit back and think about it for a minute... it's an image thing and we love it, we don't expect you to understand.

I'll admit it, I do think Essendon have set the standard on and off the field for the last 15 years. The lions have taken your on field mantle recently, and you appear to have lost a yard or two in your playing group, but I still think you are the bench mark team over all. Well done Bombers, you filthy f#$%cking dirty middle class sooks. ;)

Is seriously of little wonder your team is so miserable.

To the bright spark who would rather have Richardson then Lloyd. I hope to god the Tiges can find you a job in recruitment. That sort of thinking is just what your team needs. Richardson isnt the great team man you make out. Everytime his contract is up he whores himself around. Is just that no other team is stupid enough to pay your price. Besides that you reward disloyalty at Richmond. If a player is lucky enough he gets rewarded with is by being given the captaincy.

And anyone who can make fun of a team for consistantly making the finals is even more deluded.

Still. Like many other Essendon fans here have said. I dont hate the Tiges. I sort of place you next to the doggies and feel sorry for you. You are the new scraggers. Is appropriate that you have Wallace as your coach. Who knows, maybe one day he will get you to a prelimiary final. No point hating you anymore. You havent earned my passion because your players havent shown any of their own and passion isnt standing in the forward line complaining about your team mates, nor is it spitting on your coach as he walks off the field. As far as Richmond is concerned... meh

I love essendon. Ever since i have followed them 10+yrs, they have been in the finals more times than not, won 2 premierships, and been involved in some of the most epic matches ever seen. Our supporters are probably the best going around, in that we make a hell of a lot of noice to support our team, and we will always turn out in numbers to games. I dont think we have had under 30,000 at the telstra dome.

Our players are tough and ruthless, and sometimes they go overboard, but as a supporter i know there giving it there all to play for the red n black. To all opposition clubs who hate us, look out for when we are right back up there, because if you thought collingwood could fill a stadium with there pack of ferals, wait n see the might of the Red n Black army. No other opposition supporter will be able to get in and it will be sweet!!

Go you mighty bombers in 2005!!!!!!!!!! :D

I for one don't wish a slow, painful death on any team. even collingwood :rolleyes: other supporters love to hate us and essendon supporters love to hate other teams. it's what keeps the rivalry and excitment going between teams. but to wish a slow painful death on any team is wrong. as much as i know you richmond supporters and other supporters hate to admit it, you need us just like we need you otherwise footy would be boring.

Competition is good but not when it brings out the worst in people.

GO BOMBERS!

My smile is so big I’ve bruised my earlobes. As a Bomber fan, thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread, it’s a ripper! You’re all beautiful, worthwhile people and I salute you all.

Merry Christmas!

Now that Bitchmond have Plough as coach, are we likely to see Campbell, Chaffey, Bowden and Tivendale running up to some skinny 17 year old first year player and roughing him up? That’s the level of class Wallace brings to Tigerland, not that they had any to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back