I don't want to make the Top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

your're an idiot.

No.1 there is always a chance that you may beat WCE or Adel

No.2 then the next week you will have an away semi rather than a home semi.

Why?

We should've beaten Adelaide when we played them there a few weeks ago and only lost by a couple of goals to West Coast over there earlier in the season.

What the others say is true - we win as underdogs (like against Port in 2002) & we are into a home Prelim, worst case we play at home in a Semi.

CarnthePies said:
I'd rather come 5th or 6th and play someone like Fremantle or Bulldogs at the MCG rather then being 3rd or 4th and playing at Adelaide or Perth.

We lost to the Eagles by 14 and to Adelaide by 2. We've beaten Sydney and Port on the road. I'd rather finish 3rd and if we lose, we still have the double chance.

CarnthePies said:
I'd rather come 5th or 6th and play someone like Fremantle or Bulldogs at the MCG rather then being 3rd or 4th and playing at Adelaide or Perth.

i rather have a chance of beating adel or WC in the first week and get a home prelm, but even if we lose we get a home eli final

you oblviously have no clue. our prelim experiance says we re a massive chance. bucks our against port and a brilliant game against brisbane, DIDs wat a legend. but mate you rather 2 chances at it than 1. wat if we lost the elimination. no chances there buddy????????

CarnthePies said:

In the wise words of Alister Clarkson, YOUR A PEANUT!!!! MUST finish in the top 4 to have a realistic crack at the silverwear!!:cool:

PieLebo87 said:
This will sound extreme, BUT football has always been about giving your all to win the holy grail. I promise all my fellow Pie fans this isnt yesterday's win talking LOL BBBBUUUTTT.. I believe we should field our very best sides over the next 3 weeks and aim to win every game. This means getting a top 4 spot and going to AAMI / Subi and getting a win. This would give our whole list a week off. What does everyone think of that?

That's what I said after the Port game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't want to make the Top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back