I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Ray Nolan
Ah it's so funny to watch you fruit tingles wind yourself up into little fits of pique over the fact that you exist solely to be beaten & humiliated repeatedly by Port. If only your action on the field was as big as your gobs, you might then stand a chance! Keep the laughs coming!

10-4, Over & Out!:D :D :D

Originally posted by macca23
We'll keep a close eye on this post and Port Adelaide during the finals, won't we big gob??

Well big gob, if only your action on the field when it REALLY counts was as big as your massive gob, you might actually win a final.

It may surprise you, oh ye of microscopic intellect and garguantuan gob that winning the Showdowns is not actually what it's all about - it's about winning finals.

That choking noose around the neck is tightening isn't it??

Keep the laughs coming!! :p

Originally posted by Jars458
Just in case anyone was wondering:)

What are these ramblings Jars, I won't ignore them, but it has taken you too long to come out.

Well Done

The fact that they are such bad losers, and minor round winners, makes their choking all the sweeter, warms the heart.

Good will always triumph over the evil backtabbing traitors of SA Footy in the End

Originally posted by DaveW
Nice idea, but it doesn't work.

If you're wearing one of those things, you look like a Power supporter from any sort of distance.

Only up close can you see what the logo actually is and what it says.

I disagree, I have one from the original run in 1997, and it works brilliantly, you are wearing it at the supermarket, or in rundle mall, and normally some toothless feral starts up a conversation asking about the powers chances, or latest minor round win, I do not respond, just look at them and stand front on until they have another look at the shirt.

I purchased mine from the APPLF website (since moved) for $20 and have been offered $50 for it off my back, so now I can probably fill this guys order

Brilliant

Originally posted by eddie eagle
I disagree, I have one from the original run in 1997, and it works brilliantly, you are wearing it at the supermarket, or in rundle mall, and normally some toothless feral starts up a conversation asking about the powers chances, or latest minor round win, I do not respond, just look at them and stand front on until they have another look at the shirt.
That's the point though. If that "toothless feral" didn't stop to talk to you, they'd think you were a Port Power fan.

Originally posted by DaveW
I still think if you're walking around wearing that, that anyone who takes no more than lazy glance at you will just see the port logo/colours.

Which achieves the opposite effect.

No I wore mine to a glenelg sturt game at the bay in round one a few years back and after thinking what is a port power fan doing at the game, most people said nice/great t-shirt mate

Adelaide oval at the cricket is also a spot you'll see mine

Originally posted by Still Crowing
How do I hate Port Adelaide, let me count the ways.....

I dont even say "I supPORT the Crows"....I barrack for the Crows!
If my child came out of the closet, or made a "non-traditional lifestyle choice", I would love them all the same. If he/she decided to barrack for the Pork, they could bloody well pack their bags and heck off.
If a Port fan was on fire, I wouldn't p|ss on them.
If a Port fan was drowning, I wouldn't take my foot off their head.

Their wan.ky little chip on the shoulder, "the world is agin us, look at how tough we are standing up to them" attitude is bollox.

Their "look at how many premierships we won in the SANFL, so respect us" routine is pure mirth.

The fact that they demand this respect, even though they've done two parts of fu.ck all in the AFL is pythonesque.

Hate.......no my friends, hate doesn't quite cover it. Surely there are more desciptive words available.

My thoughts exactly still crowing, may bob neil be with you

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
I dunno, it works for me, I have one on order. :D

You'd have to be pretty poor sighted not to see the W word emblazoned across it. :)

could you pls provide some feedback about postage times, ie when you get it, & costs, also I assume the prices quoted are USD?

cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by eddie eagle
could you pls provide some feedback about postage times, ie when you get it, & costs, also I assume the prices quoted are USD?

cheers

Prices are USD approx A$35 including postage, but if you know a couple of people who want one it makes it cheaper.

Let you know when mine arrives how long they take to get here.

Gotta feel sorry for the scum.

2 years in a row as minor premiers with no flags to show for it.

They have been embarrassing South Australia on the field for far too long now.

Originally posted by sapaul
Gotta feel sorry for the scum.

2 years in a row as minor premiers with no flags to show for it.

They have been embarrassing South Australia on the field for far too long now.
I really do feel sorry for them- but they have to clean up their finals performance next year.

For the first time ever in my life today, I was going for the power and i really wanted them to smash those collywobble farts :(

Port Adelaide are out of the finals race, and I can't say I'm not delighted! :D

I believe they become the first team in VFL/AFL history to finish minor premiers two years in a row and not make the grand final in either year.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Port lost this match as soon as Chocko opened his trap after the Essendon game.

Note to Chocko: If you are going to mouth off and get into phsychological games with aruably the best coach in Mick Malthouse, then you better have something to back it up with son. I hope you have learned your lesson. Next time just shut your gob and get on with in:rolleyes:

I also said this game like ours last week will be won or lost in the coahing box. Today Williams was as dumb as Ayres;)

Having said all that GO LIONS!:)

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Having said all that GO LIONS!:)
Not fussed whether Lions or Swans win the flag.

As long as it is not Eddiewood, who should be missing Rocca, unless there is another tribunal farce.

Remove this Banner Ad

I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back