I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm peeved Port lost, and we lost the chance of a non-vic final... I'm however glad that we won't have to put up with Port Fans giving us **** that they are Premiers...

on the other hand, I shall not hang any **** on Port Supporters, as Port played better than us this year, and finished 2 spots higher in the end.

Originally posted by CrowBoi
... on the other hand, I shall not hang any **** on Port Supporters, as Port played better than us this year, and finished 2 spots higher in the end.

Exactly right...

Shouldn't be long until they hear all about 97 and 98 again now that we've dodged that bullet for another season though :rolleyes:

Whats the point in getting into these sledging "matches". Fact of the matter is that Port is a better side. Fact is both of our coaches are carp when it comes to finals footy. I definetly won't throw the 1st puch but if someone has a go at us first I'll fire back and I won't hold back.

I don't really mind Port that much but it gets up my nose when you get to put up with this unfounded arrogance coming out from some of their players, their coach and a lot of their supporters.

I am a bloke that absolutely LOVES sportsmanship and thats why I rate the the Lions highly and I truely hope that they go all the way. They are back to back premiers and can you honestly say that they are as arrogant and disrespectful as the likes of Collingwood and some Port people.

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
I said it before and I'll say it again. Port lost this match as soon as Chocko opened his trap after the Essendon game.

Note to Chocko: If you are going to mouth off and get into phsychological games with aruably the best coach in Mick Malthouse, then you better have something to back it up with son. I hope you have learned your lesson. Next time just shut your gob and get on with in:rolleyes:

I also said this game like ours last week will be won or lost in the coahing box. Today Williams was as dumb as Ayres;)

Having said all that GO LIONS!:)
Yep - thought the same - talk about who put pressure on who!! - a dumb move!

Originally posted by Ray Nolan
Ah it's so funny to watch you fruit tingles wind yourself up into little fits of pique over the fact that you exist solely to be beaten & humiliated repeatedly by Port. If only your action on the field was as big as your gobs, you might then stand a chance! Keep the laughs coming!

10-4, Over & Out!:D :D :D

Originally posted by macca23
We'll keep a close eye on this post and Port Adelaide during the finals, won't we big gob??

I did tell you that we'd remember this post, didn't I big gob.

And how did Port Adelaide perform in the finals, Ray baby??? To the satisfaction of all I'm sure. :rolleyes:

I see you started a post on the Port Board that you are gutted.

Slaughtered rabbits usually are.

Showdowns: Port 10 Adelaide 4

Port Finals : Wins 2 Losses 7

Premierships: Zilch.

Originally posted by macca23
I did tell you that we'd remember this post, didn't I big gob.

And how did Port Adelaide perform in the finals, Ray baby??? To the satisfaction of all I'm sure. :rolleyes:

I see you started a post on the Port Board that you are gutted.

Slaughtered rabbits usually are.

Showdowns: Port 10 Adelaide 4

Port Finals : Wins 2 Losses 7

Premierships: Zilch.

You beat me to it macca, i had a dozen or so posts i was going to bring up but that one of yours just about says it all,

Originally posted by RaDaR ReiLLy
I really do feel sorry for them- but they have to clean up their finals performance next year.

For the first time ever in my life today, I was going for the power and i really wanted them to smash those collywobble farts :(

Well i'm bloody sure i don't feel sorry for them & i'm sure not many of them would be looking for any sympathy from posters of this board,

well not the average ones anyway, maybe espoir & Kd could do with a Stiffy/dyertribe shoulder to lean on but that's about all.

ps, shall remember in future not to put in the extra "t" in Bret.

Originally posted by noddy
Well i'm bloody sure i don't feel sorry for them & i'm sure not many of them would be looking for any sympathy from posters of this board,

well not the average ones anyway, maybe espoir & Kd could do with a Stiffy/dyertribe shoulder to lean on but that's about all.

ps, shall remember in future not to put in the extra "t" in Bret.

I'm sure they aren't looking for any sympathy from posters of this board, but I'm sure that we do feel at least a bit noddy for some of their good fun ones like _espoir and KD, and the really passionate or rational ones such as Macca19, PAfolwr, Guey_34 and dare I say it, your old mate Porthos.

If we finished minor premiers two years in a row, and bombed out as they have done each year, just imagine the despair we would feel.

I think Choco has just joined Gary Ayres on probation, with just one more year before the axe will fall.

LOL - they get no sympathy from me. They wouldn't give any to us! I barracked hard for Collingwood yesterday. I couldn't have dreamt a better scoreline!

I'll be smiling at work tomorrow!

k
xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha nah we wont be looking for sympathy from our town rivals, but yeah made a few friends with some of the boys/gals on here ;)

but i doubt me and KD will be looking for sympathy :)

dont have to feel sorry for us, another year next year..heck if we won a cup we'll have to start again next year, we're just getting to it a week earlier.

Good luck next season, looking forward to the showdowns, INCLUDING the BIGFOOTY showdown ;):p

37 Buses and One Long Overland full of crying Port, Choking Softcocks..........................what could be better??????

Collingwood getting pumped in the Grand Final:D :D :D

GO THE BRISBANE LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

I would if I could find the Port Board but nah I dont really want to get booted again:D :D :D

I was hanging **** on the softies as they were getting off the buses in the city yesterday morning,my mate came over from Adelaide on the bus he sat on a bus full of Power softies in his Crows stuff:D :D :D

To those who know him....................It was MARK:D :D :D

Well everyone in S.A should know him, he was on the front page of the Sunday Mail;)

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
Prices are USD approx A$35 including postage, but if you know a couple of people who want one it makes it cheaper.

Let you know when mine arrives how long they take to get here.

That t-shirt turned up a cople of days ago. I'm pretty impressed with the quality. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back