I was right, right, right about the Footscray Failures

Remove this Banner Ad

We're struggling so we sacked our coach. You're 1 game ahead of us despite us getting nothing from our 2 best players and somehow seem to think your coach is a God :eek:

pwnd.
....goes to show how high the bar is set at Norf.....good luck making up the numbers if you fluke an 8th spot flogs. :eek:

lol Norf

I guess the point is that it wasn't an uneducated error - it was a failure to read over my post before I submitted it for consumption by the Bay. You might be right if you knew I used that form without knowing about the word 'whose' but of course you have no evidence of that.

What we do have evidence of is you using apostrophes incorrectly when you criticise other people about their misuse! That makes you a petty hypocrite.

You're also wrong about my inability to count. That could be an explanation but so could
1) intentional misuse to annoy NORF supporters and get them hot under the collar (seems to have worked)
2) using a source that was incorrect.

You've already owned yourself saying our memberships have dropped, just let it go already.

L to the O, to the L, norf.

Hey, no worries mate.

It didn't take very long to find two examples of your posts that weren't grammatically accurate. Once I saw your post, maybe five minutes. I don't mind at all that I wasn't right with my use of grammar. For someone to resort to criticising another person's grammar is invariably a sign that they're a douche.

It's just funny that you're not a grammatical paragon when you're so willing to point out other people's mistakes.

Your last post also has a number of clear grammatical errors. For example:
Nice self-pwnage. :thumbsu:

Re: Mega post

Cool thread.

Pity NORF are in the same boat.

Norf Malvern.

lol

norf's recent failures:
2008- 32k members
2011- 27k members

2011- record memberships across the AFL, but not at NORF

lol

NORF being run by a poor man's McGuire

lol

NORF's best player is 47 and is 5 foot tall

lol

NORF have $7m debt

lol

NORF's attendances have been decreasing along with their membership numbers in the last 4 years

lol

NORF are most famous for being battlers!

lol

Oh dear. Underdogs is different from battlers. Norf are self proclaimed battlers (shin boners, lol) - the Saints and Dogs at least will attract those people who want to go for a team who haven't been successful at all (or basically at all) NORF just miss out on that classification by lucking a few premierships here and there.

You can't even do the underdog thing properly. Thanks for reinforcing my point.

NORF: the club to go to if you don't like waiting in lines for membership applications, queues for games, B&F celebrations, and particularly not premiership merchandise.

lol

this might be fail given the last 50 years

Good points, except we don't live simultaneously in the last 50 years, we live in 2011. And last year Cheatingwood won the flag and the last time NORF won was 10+ years ago. Hence my comment.

:)

Good points, except we don't live simultaneously in the last 50 years, we live in 2011. And last year Cheatingwood won the flag and the last time NORF won was 10+ years ago. Hence my comment.

leave em alone.... Norf flogs will cling into anything except the present. They keep telling themselves that people give a shit about their history.

Hobart here we come :eek:

lol norf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny how Norf have only won more game than the Dogs which we consider a failed year............ yet Norf flogs are wetting their panties at the prospect of making up the numbers in 8th spot!!!!! :eek:

Difference being that the clubs are going in opposite directions. Dogs are sliding and North are rising.

Morbo laughs at pathetic squabble between Footscray and North.

It reminds him of 2 puny homeless humans fighting over congealed cheese from empty pizza box.

collingwood-supporter.jpg
Surely that's a bit harsh Boyler room. She's just curvy! Maybe she got fat to distract people from her epic bogan name: Shayne!

hahahaha, all class NORF

81126369.jpg

whilst i agree with your comment about 2011, it seems hipocritical from a collingwood supporter who still treasures his 1990 celebration bottle of port to discount the last 50 years.......unless your less than 21 years old.:D

By the way i still have my 1980 bottle, video, etc etc etc

You played three prelims.. your president said a grand final was a pass mark

what is so hard for you to understand?

You've been rebuilding for a few years and seem set to win less games than last year yet all think Scott is a gun.

Our pass mark was improvement and a Grandfinal, yours apparently is almost do as well as last season and we'll all love u

Remove this Banner Ad

I was right, right, right about the Footscray Failures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back