ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

I think India will beat us and that'll be the end of that, but if we can't even beat the Poms then we're ****ed

We're not as good a side as the media makes us out to be anymore, this year our bowling's been ordinary and our batting is being carried by Hussey and Ponting and to a lesser extent Symonds, when the first two fail we struggle

starz said:
They were too good.
Not convinced about their batting, if it wasn't for Lara and Morton they could have been all out for 100.
Taylor and Gayle were very good with the ball.
Wonder whether they'll go with Katich or Watson for G2.
If it wasnt for Gilly and Clarke then Australia could have been dismissed for under 100

starz said:
Wonder whether they'll go with Katich or Watson for G2.

History says they will give Shane Watson another chance.

We must improve our bowling because it is very ordinary atm.

Gilly you should of made 100. :mad:

PLSC said:
clarke **** himself

the time was right for him to punish gayle and stick it up him but instead he played for himself so he wouldnt get out thus stuffing up the momentum of the innings

bring back hayden for a bit of balls :thumbsu:
martyn can pissoff :thumbsdown:

How about Watson, Symonds and clarke p!ss off first. I didnt see Martyns dismissal, but he looked a class above our other batsmen while he was in. Gilchrist was good, although I personally do not like him one little bit.

I was much more concerned about Husseys atrocious batting at the end.

About Clarke batting for himself and not the team.

About the decision to bat Symonds at No. 5, he is a number 6or 7. Does not have the skill to graft out an innings regularly. He is a basher, nothing more, no 7 or opener iare perfect positions for him.

About sending Hogg in instead of Lee when we needed more then a run a ball. Stupid captaincy/coaching. Warne would be 100 times the captain that Ponting is in tests.

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
hahahaahahhahaahahhaahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahahahahahahhaahahahahah
ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahaah
ahhhhh magnificent :thumbsu:

Mr P@H said:
He is ok, not a great skipper like Fleming. Ponting sometimes seems a bit clueless while captaining, the same last year too.

What does Fleming do to make everyone think he's a great captain? How often does his team beat half decent opposition? **** even South Africa with muppet in charge beat them 2-0 in the tests and 4-0 in the one days last year.

Romeo said:
What does Fleming do to make everyone think he's a great captain? How often does his team beat half decent opposition? **** even South Africa with muppet in charge beat them 2-0 in the tests and 4-0 in the one days last year.
And Australia win nearly everything, does that make Ponting a good captain? No. Its rarely to do with the stats as the players on the park make up about 90% of the success. Fleming does very well with what he has to play with.

pretty funny result - seriously this Aussie line up looks all over the shop. Yeah I'm a pom, but my sides effort was hardly surprising:)

eddiesmith said:
If it wasnt for Gilly and Clarke then Australia could have been dismissed for under 100

Hahaha.

If it wasn't Gilly and Clarke, it would have been two other batsmen who would have made the runs.

Seriously, you have NO clue about cricket.

Gets! said:
Hahaha.

If it wasn't Gilly and Clarke, it would have been two other batsmen who would have made the runs.

Seriously, you have NO clue about cricket.
Could say the same thing about the West Indies, or are you just a hypocrite?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back