ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

eddiesmith said:
Probably but then again we dont take ODis as seriously as the Aussies

you wouldn't want to win anything...

just try and come good every few years for the urn.

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

eddiesmith said:
Obviously Sarwan was watching the Ashes and found out how to upset the Aussies :D

Interesting to see an Indian playing for the West Indies

I hardly come to the cricket forum but you seem to talk a lot of ****.

eddiesmith said:
I'd rather see the Poms playing some warmup matches in Australia or South Africa or NZ than this as well but oh well, especially for your 2 QLD wannabe allrounders, one dayers is the only game they do anything in so its great to see them fail :D

Seems to me Watson had a double ton last March in a fiur day match- but it was against a team full of hacks.

Try again, CQ......

eddiesmith said:
I wonder if Rudi can see through that stupid beard, Gilly gets a huge life, cant get much more plum than hitting middle halfway up

Just missing leg.. and off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eddiesmith said:
Pulls what off? The Aussies would need to **** up pretty badly to lose this
agreed. 29 off 25 balls with 5 in hand should be done quite easily.

EDIT: I take that back, Clarke just got done, will be tough now with only Lee, Hogg, Bracken, Mcgrath to come.

eddiesmith said:
That was funny, they were showing the QLD duds relaxing after their tough innings and then the camera went back to show Clarkey still with his pads on crying :D
comedy gold :rolleyes: What's wrong with Clarkey looking nervous?

eddiesmith said:
So do you cry when you are nervous? Maybe he should take a lead from the QLD duds who are laughing at the situation
Wouldn't exactly call sitting there watching the game crying. And i'm sure that the QLD pair are cracking joke after joke about how they're going to lose :rolleyes:

I think you need to lose your Australia complex.

eddiesmith said:
HAHAHAHA What a superstar Brett Lee, didnt people want to call him an all rounder? PLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rudi has awoken and the Aussies are dead! :D

They should have picked Cam White shouldn't they Ed?

Remove this Banner Ad

ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back