• West Coke E-Girls

• Bay13 & J.Watts

• Anyone but db swannie

• The Waifu Pillow

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The score is i’m cozy as hell while it’s smashing down outside.

748a6a8d0c786319d2d55c894a1fa0bf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower
Penrif

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Final score of 57 to 72? Yuck. Glad I turned it off when I did. Yuck.

Yuck.

Well speaking of yuck, Adelaide are worse than yuck, both off and on the field.
they are going to get well and truly yucked tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, I actually do.

Then you haven’t been watching tv, been on social media or read apaper then.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

SCG hoodoo!

Truth be told, we are playing our best footy away from the SCG this year. The bigger grounds are suiting the speed we've brought into the side.
Yeah we're playing better away from the MCG. Which doesn't help if we want to play finals.

No way can west coke win this years gf. Worst top team I’ve seen in a very long time
So you judge a team by one game! If that's the case Geelong certainly won't go far this year either for you've put in a couple of shockers as well this year. Will admit the Eagles played poorly last night but played too many underdone players either not quite there yet or coming back from injury. Simmo got a couple of selections wrong in my opinion but as I said people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

So you judge a team by one game! If that's the case Geelong certainly won't go far this year either for you've put in a couple of shockers as well this year. Will admit the Eagles played poorly last night but played too many underdone players either not quite there yet or coming back from injury. Simmo got a couple of selections wrong in my opinion but as I said people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
Yep. Coke were not high. They were withdrawn and the other teams have worked them out. Expect more loses coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back