If Ablett was suspended next game, who is your new tip for Charlie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitt Romney

Senior List
Nov 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chelsea
Seems a forgone conclusion that the brownlow is going home with Gary this year, rightly or wrongly. I wonder tho, if by some unlikely occurrence he was rendered ineligible before the end of the H/A season, who gets it?

My tip would be J Selwood, D Swan or maybe M Barlow.

As if you have to ask...

325206-demetriou.jpg

C.... JUDD

THREE VOTES

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selwood.

If Ablett was suspended I wonder if the Suns will huff and puff about it as much as the Bulldogs did after Chris Grant was ruled ineligible.

Selwood's coming home strong, Griff an outside chance, JP Kennedy, Hannebery and Jack will steal too many votes off each other for any of the three to be in contention, and Boak for me is one that will fly under the radar a bit.

Selwood.

If Ablett was suspended I wonder if the Suns will huff and puff about it as much as the Bulldogs did after Chris Grant was ruled ineligible.
Depends if Mark Evans decides to overrule, after the umpires on the day and the video review afterwards determine that he doesn't have a case to answer. The huffing and puffing was 100% worthy, the decision stank.

If Ablett is ruled out I think Selwood would steal it after his last couple of months. Jack a close second.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Ablett was suspended next game, who is your new tip for Charlie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back