Autopsy If any of you are still alive we are into the Granny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avoid Stewart at all costs
It's funny,
but we bombed long to May, we beat Melbourne
we bombed long to Moore, we beat Collinwood, we won
but totally agree not to Stewart

Forgive the intrusion Swans. Just dropping by to congratulate your team on a great win against my Pies today. What a ridiculously good contest. Both teams can hold their heads high.
No doubt you were the better team and Pies would have been lucky to burgle it at the end.
I hope you've all recovered from heart failure and wishing you every success against those overrated Cats next week.
PS umps we're attrocious both ways🤔
Classy - To quote Ali G restecpa

But seriously great post I know that was hard to write mate.

How annoying were the commentators who couldn’t realise the 50 was because Ginnevan deliberately pretended to not know the 9 metre from the goal line rule.

He absolutely ran forward as if he didn’t realise so the correct call was made.

However, in the context of the season I think that’s the first time they’ve not called the guy back in that situation even though I’ve been hoping they would as it’s easily a tactic by now.

Thanks ump 12 you made up for Meredith and his non Swans calls for their incorrect disposal Over and over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw a few points we didn’t concede watching the replay. Phew

And them not missing WTF guess that was least going to happen after their inaccurate Freo game.

We were better as a whole they had guys like Johnson who gave them nothing. This sort of thing goes a long way.
I swear it felt like that Norf game all over again when they kicking everything out of their arse and couldn't miss.

Credit to stephens as well. There was a contest late where he went in without taking taking a backwards step and copped a big one and got straight back up.
A really loving how this kid has played since he's been in.

My fiancée is rabid cats and we found out mid 3rd we had ballot tix. Made the 4th rather hard to watch.

Dream come true. I’ll be going to my first granny to watch mine and my soul mates teams go to battle.

Wedding November. Life is effin good!
My wife and her family are cats.

I'm typing this from the spare room.

Pay a thought to Reid and the therapy he is going to have to go through for the next few days.

Also we almost lost because Hayward finally played a game without kicking a goal.

I hope Reid will be available next week. He deserves to be in the team and the team is definitely better with him in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back