Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed me too. Channel 7 should switch mate back to hd for September.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
There must be some logical reason for not showing it in HD, I just can't think of one. Honestly it's just embarrassing for our national game that in this day and age all games aren't in HD.

You'd think the chief footy writer of a major daily paper based in the city which houses league headquarters and more than half the teams would have a few inside sources he could rely on, or some reliable investigative skills.

Nah, "strong feel ... otherwise why hasn't he signed yet?"

Dear god the title is just getting worse

Just mirror the first thread title and throw a link to it in the top post

"ncompetant"?! should be roasting ourselves get it together

vMnxPO.gif

Dear god the title is just getting worse

Just mirror the first thread title and throw a link to it in the top post

"ncompetant"?! should be roasting ourselves get it together
Well if I mirrored it the writing would be backwards

Dockers supporters lining up to go at Haggers this morning...

very entertaining
that comment about the freo supporters group post had both the snivelling cowards back pedalling harder than a kayaker up stream was very amusing.

I heard this muppet from the east pump up Collingwood on ABC .....LOL

He said they played Freo in Perth and were very impressive .....lol ..DOUBLE LOL ...TRIPPLE LOL

What the f...k.....they were lucky to pinch it against a very very young freo side

No mention of west coast in the discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the gist of this? do tell

There was clearly an organised effort to call up and abuse Hagdorn for an anti Freo bias. One guy said be careful, Freos lawyers are monitoring everything u say. Another abused his time as captain/coach?? of South Perth as a cricketer. There was a good 5/6 calls in a roe having a crack.

There was clearly an organised effort to call up and abuse Hagdorn for an anti Freo bias. One guy said be careful, Freos lawyers are monitoring everything u say. Another abused his time as captain/coach?? of South Perth as a cricketer. There was a good 5/6 calls in a roe having a crack.
Sounds like the kind of thing a bunch of sad campaigners would do when their team isn't playing finals

I heard it, the guy that said it read it out like it was a prepared statement or from a legal document, Karl cut to a add pretty quickly after Haggerflof said "I trust my sources over yours".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back