Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most disgustingly biased commentary I've ever heard. It was all about Collingwood from start to finish. Small mention of the Eagles when they were about to win.
Totally unprofessional. Even Eddie and the Collingwood cheer squad would have been more balanced.
I pay money for Fox and we should get something better than that dribble.

Georgie Parker should stick to a country practice

Another salty vic pinhead for the collection.

Edit: He's a local with tongue still firmly jammed in the vic coit from his last gig over there. Gotta keep those doors in Melbourne open eh, "impartial reporter"?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any of them comment on how the pies (and a lot of the vic team up the top, Melbourne, tigers) are allowed to just take on a tackle and then just either drop or throw the ball away?? Yeah didn’t think so. It’s actually really pissing me off. And then Lycett gets called for one out of the blue in the third. My calls of “been doin it all day ump” were actually valid for once

The way richo will harp on about a 50/50 call in our favour for minutes afterwards is infuriating. And yet Mihocek's mark and goal on the line wasn't given a second thought. Plus, if Collingwood had lost a player of Sheppard's ilk in the opening quarter, you can bet the narrative would have been about how 'brave' they were fighting on a man down all night. Not sure I heard it mentioned once with us.

AFL.com has given a rating to each player. This was for Tom Barrass.

Tom Barrass – 4
Didn’t have much of an impact. Started well enough but the backman collected just eight disposals and didn't provide his usual intercept work.

How incompetent is that? Cox had 5 disposals, 2 marks and no scores. Barrass completely shut him out of the contest. Were they watching the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back