Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In relation to not having Priddis in the top ten players of the decade. I was on tangent. Your tangent needs calibrating.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

As Agent93 said, you've just randomly spouted 'What about Priddis' with no context behind it. Helps if people know what article you are talking about.

Good work. I particularly loath Tom Morris. I thought the dickhead was just meant to be a reporter, but he was constantly sticking his head up everywhere saying "I don't rate West Coast". Who the fu** is he to decide to rate us or not, his job is just to report, there are far more qualified people than his to decide whether we should be rated or not.
I actually tweeted tom Morris after we Won the flag and gave him hell

Such trash journalism. His get out clause is if his dad gets really sick again and he has no option but to go and be with him. Yet they keep bringing it up like other teams can just access him as a free agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we still get a compo pick if he leaves at the end of this season?
Yes. But we no longer have the ability to match any offer to force a trade

All we’d get is a first round pick as compensation- so pick 20 after the bullshit GC mid first round pick they were gifted and traded to Geelong for the 2nd rounder they used on Sharp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes. But we no longer have the ability to match any offer to force a trade

All we’d get is a first round pick as compensation- so pick 20 after the bullshit GC mid first round pick they were gifted and traded to Geelong for the 2nd rounder they used on Sharp

But it didn't seem like we would have matched no matter how much as supporters we wanted that scenario. So in effect we end up in the same place (picks wise) if he leaves at the end of the this year except we had 2 extra years of service.

If he decided to leave after our 2020 premiership season to spend more time with dad then that's acceptable.

Calculus can also refer to a kidney stone or a gallstone, just as painful to some as the math!

You squares have made this thread very obtuse all of a sudden, drawing parallels with the Mitch O'Neill discussion.

Put this in as a big jailbreak ..

0effef04c244540a977a7196cceb6297.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back