If the Lions win the flag this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ghostwriter

Cancelled
10k Posts RIP North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Aug 20, 2002
Petrie Motlop sponsor '03
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Will it have an asterisk next to it.
The Jon Brown non suspension, every time I see that footage I cannot beleive he didn't get 1 game at least.

It will have an asterix next to it regardless of Brown's verdict to a lot of narrow minded people, mostly Pie and Bomber fans.

Cat_flying_high said:
maybe the advantage of brown playing balances their disadvantage of playing away when they should be playing at the GABBA?

Yup- what they gain on the incompetent tribunal swings, they lose on the corrupt MCC roundabout.

there was no reason why brown should have been suspended...
just a bit of how ya goin between to boys playin footy...
its not friggin netball so end these freekin threads...

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lasher said:
there was no reason why brown should have been suspended...
just a bit of how ya goin between to boys playin footy...
its not friggin netball so end these freekin threads...

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that brother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giuseepe said:
I would think that Brisbane would need to win a minor premiership in a premiership winning year to be considered the greatest.

So, like when you win an Oscar, it doesn't count unless you win a Logie ?? :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Lions win the flag this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back