News In case anyone cares, Daisy trolled us (post #53)

Remove this Banner Ad

But,but CarLOLton flogs amongst others said we wouldn't get pick 11:cool:

11 and the offloading of a disruptive,Mick hungry,money hungry with chronic ankle problems...........

Thanks Blooze:D
And the pick they got for hampson gets downgraded to 32 :rainbow:

Why are GC getting a comp pick (20) for Nathan Bock?

:confused:

Pretty sure it used to belong to the Crows- might have ended up back at the GC via the Brad Crouch mini-draft deal.

Same story with GWS owning pick 9, at least before they traded it to Melbourne today as part of the Tyson deal.

3ydy9ysu.jpg
Where is that photo that has "when my Daisy gets here, you two are ******"???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

If the draft was a bit stronger I wouldnt mind trading pick 11 for GWS picks 21 and 22.

If the draft was a bit stronger I wouldnt mind trading pick 11 for GWS picks 21 and 22.
No ifs and buts about it the deal stands or falls on a straight swap of players - they traded away 35 which we probably would have taken for 27, now there's nothing in the bank. Unfortunately SOS is in charge so that may take a while to sink through :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But,but CarLOLton flogs amongst others said we wouldn't get pick 11:cool:

11 and the offloading of a disruptive,Mick hungry,money hungry with chronic ankle problems...........

Thanks Blooze:D
The same moron Carlton supporters also said that every one wanted to go to their club. Hence why each one of Savage, Chapman, and Pods that they were chasing decided to go elsewhere. :rolleyes:

Bunch of idiot supporters they are.

The same moron Carlton supporters also said that every one wanted to go to their club. Hence why each one of Savage, Chapman, and Pods that they were chasing decided to go elsewhere. :rolleyes:

Well, M&M went to Carlton, then brought along his little prodigy..

DAISYMMFUinternet.jpg

Lol that they are Vis..........that they are:D

Remove this Banner Ad

News In case anyone cares, Daisy trolled us (post #53)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back