Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Great placement there from Latham between the slips.

Rahul did him a favour though by avoiding the ball rather than trying to catch it.

NZ already have a first innings lead without losing a wicket, total domination from the Black Caps today.

Shots fired from Smithy asking if India will be eating duck curry tonight after their batsmen scored 5 ducks today.
They needed one more to equal the Test record. That would have made the innings even more enjoyable. :)

There was at least 1 before on Boxing day but I won't be talking about test match.
I remembered that one too, but equally I didn't want to talk about it either.

Surprised not given out live

Pistol has lost form as an umpire, he used to be a good judge of lbw calls and would pull the trigger if he thought it was out.

The umpires these days seem too timid to make a live lbw call even if it looks out and would rather have a not out call overturned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Young finally stand up as a genuine test batsman? No better time than now for Will Young.

Apparently there is a Will Young that plays for the Adelaide Crows, surely the NZ cricket version of Will Young is better than him.

There was an edge on that, India getting carried away trying to get the prize wicket of Will Young.

Another bad decision from Pistol.

Nearly a disastrous run out with Conway leaving Will Young stranded.

Settle down.

Finally India remove the dangerous Will Young.

Remove this Banner Ad

Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back