Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ravindra bringing up his ton in style just like he brought up his fifty in style, he is a star on the rise.

Southee playing one of his better test knocks supporting him, they have put together a great partnership after the early collapse.

Southee gone for 65, I thought he was a chance to beat his best test score of 77 not out against England on his test debut.

Still a great knock from him though.

He's kept his record.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ravindra goes down swinging but it was fun while it lasted, what an innings from the young Kiwi wonder kid to get us over 400.

You know he is great when even Ravi Shastri is raving about him, he probably wishes he played for India and not New Zealand.

No better time for the Kiwis to snag just their 3rd test match victory in India...The last being at this very ground in 1988!

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think our last test win in India in 1988 was in Mumbai or Bombay as it was known back then.

Back when Ravi Shastri and Ian Smith were playing instead of commentating, Hadlee took 10 wickets but Bracewell got MOTM.

I didn't watch it as there was no Fox/Kayo coverage of overseas test series back then.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back