Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Much deserved win from New Zealand. Well done!

Ravindra looks genuinely elite. Also a good knock from Will Young.

Tell me how this is his wrist. This is a random delivery I just found from a random match. Not even a big one. Some are much worse.

View attachment 2148252

His arm is bent backwards in your photo, and a still shot of him proves, as anyone with an understanding of the rules knows, absolutely nothing. YOU CAN BOWL THE BALL, AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO BOWL THE BALL, WITH A BENT ARM.

End of argument. Deal with it

furthermore you are allowed to bend your elbow (ie decrease the angle between the upper and lower arm) while dliverin the ball, you're not allowed to go from bent to straight.

If Bumrah goes from a straightish angle to a reflex angle during delivery and his arm naturally moves as he releases the ball, then it shouldn't be against the Laws. As Ravi Shastri says he's BORN WITH IT

So 3 day Bunsen pitch for next test?

Dumbest thing they could do. Just makes it a complete lottery again. What happens if they do that and Ajaz Patel skittles them for 100 on the first day?

I ask this every time it gets brought up and no one that I ask it of ever answers: why do that, when you can just produce a normal spinning Indian pitch and let your two all-time great Indian spinners go to work on it. Especially when it’s already backfired a handful of times before

Remove this Banner Ad

Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back