India vs Australia 4th test Dharamsala, the Virat Kohli Cup, March 25 - 29, 3pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

As opposed to 'they cheated, they're all flogs, this blokes a campaigner' etc etc.

Na good call mate.

You're posting on an Australian forum. You are going to have to suck it up and deal with it, I wouldn't expect any favours posting on the Indian cricket forums either.

First innings made the difference as well, after all the talk about the coin toss deciding matches in india we wasted winning the toss in back to back games.

Yeah the batting was poor in the first innings but dropping Saha wasn't ideal either. Drop Pujara in Bangalore and now drop Saha in here. Catches, man. Catches.

The **** are people blaming Marsh for? Dude's batting with a jarred back and has made important runs this season.

Geez when people have an agenda.
If his back was that bad, I'm not sure why Wade wouldn't go ahead of him? He's had a better series than Marsh anyway.

Unfortunately for Marsh, his body is half the problem. But he needed runs in that innings. He has played his last test you would think.

You're posting on an Australian forum. You are going to have to suck it up and deal with it, I wouldn't expect any favours posting on the Indian cricket forums either.

So you have to just say nothing if you disagree because it's an Aussie forum?

I get why people say stuff.

I also get that it's a forum and others can reply

Fmd

No I'm not mate. I'm on a forum supporting the team. Not pissing off the locals. I'm all for rational cricket discussion, but you add absolutely nothing with all the abrasive bs you post.

Why can't you guys just put each other on ignore?

It's not like anybody is going to suddenly have a revelation and admit they are in the wrong so just ignore each other.

The **** are people blaming Marsh for? Dude's batting with a jarred back and has made important runs this season.

Geez when people have an agenda.

Yeah he's made runs 2 out of 8 innings

Useless

Move on from any Marsh please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If his back was that bad, I'm not sure why Wade wouldn't go ahead of him? He's had a better series than Marsh anyway.

Unfortunately for Marsh, his body is half the problem. But he needed runs in that innings. He has played his last test you would think.

He hasn't played his last test. It wasn't ideal for him to get out but look how uncomfortable he has when he is batting. You can't play spin like he does with a shit back.

The only chance we have here is if Maxwell bats through the innings. He is the only one that has looked comfortable out there.

Batting won't be easy. If we can fight our way to a 200 lead we are a chance. That's a long way off through

200 will be great but this pitch is already doing heaps.

Anything over triple figures will be competitive. Remember the final innings at Bangalore?

Why can't you guys just put each other on ignore?

It's not like anybody is going to suddenly have a revelation and admit they are in the wrong so just ignore each other.

Im thinking of putting everyone on BF on ignore. Then I can just post and comment by myself lol. :p

So you have to just say nothing if you disagree because it's an Aussie forum?

I get why people say stuff.

I also get that it's a forum and others can reply

Fmd

You can disagree without being a condescending arseh*le. Which you have been for large parts of this series.

Your side is about to win the series. If you come in here to gloat afterwards then don't complain about retaliation.

There have been a few civil Indian-supporting posters but you're the target - I wonder why...

You can disagree without being a condescending arseh*le. Which you have been for large parts of this series.

Your side is about to win the series. If you come in here to gloat afterwards then don't complain about retaliation.

There have been a few civil Indian-supporting posters but you're the target - I wonder why...
Stop feeding it.

Remove this Banner Ad

India vs Australia 4th test Dharamsala, the Virat Kohli Cup, March 25 - 29, 3pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back