Injury Injury Updates 2018 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Ryder would be in for surgery.
You can't operate on a chronic Achilles issue. You only operate on a torn one. You also cant operate on a hip flexor. These are rest injuries.

You sure about that, Dr?

I think it was a reconstruction again on the same shoulder he had operated on last year.

Listening to CD today he made mention that Rockliff is the only one they're expecting to be not ready for preseason. Doesn't sound minor to me.

Reco confirmed. Feel stripped of his Doctor qualification.

Watts been playing injured? Makes the Frampton non-selection even more infuriating.

Watts been playing injured? Makes the Frampton non-selection even more infuriating.
It wasnt any major injury. he is having minor clean out surgery, which is a common thing where players thru the season and then go under the knife. Shoulders, knees and ankle clean outs are very common at the end of the season.

Yesterday I took the club's article on post season surgery and rehab and move it around a bit to have a flowing summary, and put it on the previous page but I didnt know why we were delaying Robbie's op when all 4 others had gone in this;

Head of high performance Ian McKeown said Robbie Gray is also booked in for surgery. “Robbie will have a clean-out of his right knee this week,” he said. “It is expected that Robbie’s surgery is unlikely to have a significant impact on his off-season program and he will be able to resume pre-season training with the rest of the team in November.”

Obviously they knew he had won AA selection and wanted him to attend the event last night rather than be in a hospital bed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back