Ins & Outs: Prelim Final vs Captain Collapse's Crew

Remove this Banner Ad

When has he taken a strong mark lately and he's struggled this year with his set shots for goal. Sure he was good around the contests against Sydney in the 2nd half but what did he do as a forward? He struggled in the forward line and my guess is they would have played through his man at every opportunity as usual. I'd gladly choose Hill, Everitt or Hooper over Hahn everyday of the week.

Just seems people are looking at Hahn's past rather then what he can do now the MC included.

Hahn gave more then Hooper against Sydney. Terrible first half, some important touches in the second half. Still was far from good but was better then Hooper (understandably so)

Hahn gave more then Hooper against Sydney. Terrible first half, some important touches in the second half. Still was far from good but was better then Hooper (understandably so)

Obviously the MC agree with me which would have to be the first mind you. Just question his role in the team at least I know what Hooper's is and he can do it. I'm shocked they actually did it, good on them.

Every week we get smashed by the oppositions half backs because our forwards' lack of pressure. How do we stop this?

I really find Hahn being dropped as strange, all season Eade has stuck to the tried and trusted but now Hooper and Addision have taken the mantle from a 10 year veteran in a prelim ???

I agree it is the way forward by the way but why now ? Eade has even admitted not giving Hooper a game in the home and away a mistake ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgive the intrusion, but what has happened to Mitch Hahn?
I haven't caught many dogs games this year, but from my memory he was essentially your barometer up forward bringing the pill to ground for your smaller forwards and had a huge presence with defensive pressure.
What happened to cause him to become a defender in the first place, as this could be one of the reasons for a drop in forward tackling and defensive pressure.

Good luck for Saturday night- nothing would make me happier than the Saints missing out on another premiership.

Bugger.
All I can say is Hahn better play a blinder otherwise I'm tearing up my ...

... Valentine Card for Rodney Eade.

Rocket might have bet his career on this late change. Hope he's right!

Obviously the MC agree with me which would have to be the first mind you. Just question his role in the team at least I know what Hooper's is and he can do it. I'm shocked they actually did it, good on them.
Nope. They got cold feet.

That would be it for Hahn one would think!
Nope. In fact I'm starting to think we'll see him again in 2011.

Talk that Hahn will be a late inclusion for Hooper.
On the money Boydy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins & Outs: Prelim Final vs Captain Collapse's Crew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back