Inside Football...Bulldogs by 90!

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical Vics.......I hope you guys get up, you have a good chance against the Bulldog short people, as a Crows supporter would love to see a Lion V Crows GF!

Yeah I also hope you get up against the pies. So the "licorice all sorts" can then get flogged by Geelong in the prelim....now that would be justice!

Not an Inside Football fan, but I can understand why some neutrals would think we might get flogged tonight.

We should all be glad no one is tipping us. It gives us the chance to pull off something really special tonight, whatever the odds for that are.

every single tipster in the h-sun has tipped the dogs, with the obvious exception of the kiss of death. roughly 30 tipsters all thinking the same thing. what happened to people thinking outside the box a bit??

Spike McVeigh tipped us on TFS last night.

And Greg tipped an upset on KB's show this morning on SEN.

Don't worry....you guys are the faves....you have all your best players back, plus you have 2 class power forwards against a small defense and the dogs prob won't have Murphy who means as much to them as brown does to you. Also on top of everything the dogs don't have any power forwards, no one has picked you so you also have a nothing to loose mentality so you are now officially the faves ..... dogs are the now the underdogs with little or no chance......

there you go, happy now?

:rolleyes: Read his post next time before you respond.

Don't worry....you guys are the faves....you have all your best players back, plus you have 2 class power forwards against a small defense and the dogs prob won't have Murphy who means as much to them as brown does to you. Also on top of everything the dogs don't have any power forwards, no one has picked you so you also have a nothing to loose mentality so you are now officially the faves ..... dogs are the now the underdogs with little or no chance......

there you go, happy now?

Illiteracy... it's no laughing matter.

:(

I had the displeasure of listening to Robert Shaw doing special comments on the Lions v Bombers draw. Didn't even have the professionalism to at least attempt to be balanced in his analysis. Having said that, I also had the displeasure of being at the MCG last time we played the Doggies there, his tip isn't totally without merit. Let's hope the boys prove him VERY wrong :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Inside Football...Bulldogs by 90!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back